+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 676 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo account is the most important for every traders. because only demo trading can develop our skill in trade. so every new traders mus be practice in demo account. so why we called demo is boring. demo is not boring for learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account is quite boring to me. I don't feel interest in it.

But at first I did it for practice. My big brother advised me to trade with vartual money for atleast three months for learning....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the case when you are just trading for the fun not taking the demo trading as your practice than you can say that demo trading is the boring trading but i think that we should try to take our demo trading account seriously because it is one which can change our whole life.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .
    Yes, It is absolutely right., demo is to understand the function of the tool of trading platform that we use (eg: mt4), when comes to trade we have to add emotion into It by using a real money. Psichology 90% include in trading.

Senior Member DAVID RICHARD is an unknown quantity at this point DAVID RICHARD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Donjon the spirit smooth tho' umpteen obstacles and temptations that we face, the way success is battler symmetric barriers that could come from the grouping closest to us is a negative and working against our vantage in the forex earth is. judge that with passion and choice, it is considered the mustahilpun after we can certainly puddle chance.

Senior Member naina0966 is an unknown quantity at this point naina0966's Avatar
    Thanks
    no demo trading buhat hi acha option hai practice karne k liye aur experience hasil krne k liye .me khud bhi demo account use kr rhi hn aur yahan par achi trading ki training krne k bad hi me real account pe kam shuru karon gi

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I relied on a demo account at the beginning of learning it, but already I felt bored of it and I went and traded in a real account with a small capital and learned to weaken what you have learned in the demo because the focus was the biggest mistakes

Member shahriar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading is must for new trader . New trader have to practice in demo trading at least for 2 month . Demo trading may be boring for new trader but new trader need to be experienced . Otherwise we will not be able to make profit .

Banned m.h.mithun is an unknown quantity at this point m.h.mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    no,because.forex market is larger than stock market.knowledge and experience about forex market is very necessary for trading in forex market.therefore a new trader can use demo account and if the trader become successful then he or she can open real account and start trading...
    How much money
    a trader need to trade with is not important.a trader can realistically start with as little as UD$200.on the other hand ,a new trader can use demo account and if the trader become successful then he or she can open real account and start trading...
    When stock market is going down and down, in forex, one currency is always up!forex market is larger than stock market.forex market open for 24 hours.by trading daily with experience and knowledge , atrader can be a millionaire.knowledge and experience about forex market is very necessary for trading.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that demo trading is bad but i think trading itself is just so amaizing the way peaple get to earn either money or even points from this kind of trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 676 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)