+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 676 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610 611 612 620 660 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member l3azzi is an unknown quantity at this point l3azzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's boring, but you have to trade him to learn and know the market movement and strategies ......
    The and I have not a waste of time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member l3azzi is an unknown quantity at this point l3azzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's boring, but you have to trade him to learn and know the market movement and strategies ...... The and I have not a waste of time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    I believe demo trading is lifeline to your real trading . Since in demo trading you are open to test your strtegies and trading skills without waisting your precious money . If you start with real trading and you loose which is quite possible for newbie then it may happen that you quit this profession forever . So better is to trade in demo althought boring, for your long life of trading .
    Scorpian Trader

Junior Member ab2soleil is an unknown quantity at this point ab2soleil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not at all a demo account gives you the experience you must have the experience and find the best trading strategy, I konw some Forex experts who not to stop and find, try using new tricks to Increase Their sum of money, there are Those Who Still Have a demo account and never stop to use.

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i don not think so Forex trade is not boring it is boring for those who not pay any attention on subject that is why in demo you have a lot of capital and you can use so many strategies in it that is why demo is very helpful and good

Banned lovingfx11 is an unknown quantity at this point lovingfx11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let's make sure we understand ourselves, after you take this Forex Course you will know nothing about the currency markets. In fact, you might know more about the markets before you took the course than after you finished the course.

Junior Member Youssef-k is an unknown quantity at this point Youssef-k's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, it is not! Demo trading can help you learn a lot of things, tools and strategies. If you feel that demo trading is boring you'll find real trading even worst, believe me! And about trading for real with small deposits, small deposits won't take you anywhere sir!

Banned gopal337 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal337's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah but we have no another option. because, i think demo account is quite different from real account.trading live is not a easy task.so everyone can not handle it properly.thats the reason of doing bad in real account

Member junaidaxn1 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidaxn1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No demo trading very helpful in real trading... demo trading sy humy bohat faida hasil hota hai demo trading sy ya malum ho jata hai k trading ki kesy jati hai?? or trading hoti kia hai kis chiz par trading ki jy k hamy acha faida hasil ho... I think demo trading is not booring ....
    Believe Me, One Day You Can Be a Successful Trader (---)@n!

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think trading demo account is boring....its helps a beginner to get good knowledge og forex before trading live account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 676 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610 611 612 620 660 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)