+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 676 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 611 661 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup demo trade is boring
    demo account is useful for learn any strategy but it is useless for practice controling emotion
    so i dont like it, for me my self better i trade on real cent account with 1$ capital then play on demo
    on cent i have emotion, on demo i have no emotion
    and the big thing to beat while trade is our emotion
    so for me demo is useless
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, for me demo trading is boring. i just use it to test EA. if i must test a new strategy manually, i will use my real account to test it. because i really dont like to trade in demo trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, we will thinking that is boring, but we need to keep thinking what that we got from make the trading from the demo , keep our self motivate that will make us got a lot of benefit and make us do not feel really boring on trade in demo account.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we should not think that it's boring demo trading account. because after trading demo account is very important to us. if we do a lot of learning to trade a demo account, it would make us more familiar with the market conditions and the character of the market movement. so it will make us more easier to trade in real account. So I think every trader should learn more to trade in a demo account.

Member noviandi is an unknown quantity at this point noviandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am think that demo account is good for trading, because you can safe your money but you must trade through demo account without being boring for get a good skills and a lot experience for have accurate strategy.

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PTtrader View Post
    Im dont think that demo account is good for trading. Because you dont feel emotions like with real account. Is much more better to trade with small real account.
    of course we not get pressure on our psychology when we make of trade on demo account,but we must practice on dmeo account for get a good skills and a lot experience for have accurate strategy.

Member decapriyo is an unknown quantity at this point decapriyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I say so, that demo account is boring. But, for learning Forex, trade in demo account is more important if you want to be a professional trader, you must trade through demo account without being boring. with a demo account so we can trade without risk and can search for new strategies that can be applied in a real account.

Senior Member PTtrader is an unknown quantity at this point PTtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Im dont think that demo account is good for trading. Because you dont feel emotions like with real account. Is much more better to trade with small real account.

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no risk at all in the demo account but I can not get anything even though I won trading a demo account so that makes me bored sometimes trading with a demo account. But I have to realize if it is part of learning and I should not be too hasty to get into the real accounts. I had to prepare everything necessary to prepare so that I can get a good profit when I trade on a real account later.

Banned mjunaid04 is an unknown quantity at this point mjunaid04's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan demo account bhot zyada boring hota hai par ye hamary lia bhot zyada helpful hota hai or is k zariya hum bhot saray loss se bach skty hain is lia demo account kholna acha hota hai hamaray lia bhot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 676 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 611 661 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)