+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 676 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member abeeha1 is an unknown quantity at this point abeeha1's Avatar
    Thanks
    no demo trading is only boring for experienced traders but not for new comers its because they are not use to real account trading trading and new people enjoyed demo trading a lot may be i am wrong but some experts also love to trade in demo account because they worked on both real or demo or dono ka apna he maza hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aliraza1 is an unknown quantity at this point aliraza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    no demo trading koi boring nahi ha ye bohat achi cheez ha is k bina forex ko koi join na karta jab tak koi is ko istamal na kar ly tu wo forex k bary m nahi jan sakta ye new trader k liya bohat bphat achi cheez ha wo jab demo m trading karty ha tu wo forex k bary m jan jaty ha k forex kia cheez ha k hum is s monthly kitni raqam kama sakty ho apko forex m kis condition m kia karna ho ga kab kaisy trade karna ha ye boring cheez nahi ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Micheiya is an unknown quantity at this point Micheiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think, even with a demo account will mebentuk ourselves to be a good trader and a professional, denagn demo does not benefit in the form of money, but we have to realize that from the demo we benefit far more important than money, is the science, and that science is the key to earn money,,,,,,

Senior Member akuino is an unknown quantity at this point akuino's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess it would not hurt if the beginner using a demo account. But if it is steady, immediately do the real trading. And use a small capital used to be good. Yes, it's a great way.

Senior Member habibur25 is an unknown quantity at this point habibur25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using the demo account account query. We can easily examine the graphs of some other foreign currency and trade within the framework of the demo accounts do, if you tend to be more comfortable with. Patience is needed to find out and the ability to quickly cash in Exchange. I'm not going to pay for the new currency reached that accounts will be displayed, unless the performance of the Simulator.

Banned zinkbleeh is an unknown quantity at this point zinkbleeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sometimes feel it because the money we earn is not real ... I get bored though I still do it because I have to keep learning to improve my skills in forex so that when I do that I will earn a lot of money

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    No demo trading isn"t boring.Demo trading is very interesting as well as we learn lot of things on it.

Member irfan31 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jisko demo boring lagti hai usy phir real main nahi karna chahye kyun kay real main bhi to wohi kch hai jo demo main aur phr wo sikh bhi nahi sakta.

Senior Member mahmud89 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmud89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Benefit analysis to investigate the matter. Many cards, Currency exchange, we have no control over the access to the process, you will usually relieve this technique. Stamina to make it easy to enjoy the benefits of buying and selling recognize build the necessary skills.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap nay is sawal me ye posha he kay kay do you think demo trading is boring to is kay jawab me me yeh kahon ga kay ye galat bat he is lay kay demo acount be ya demo trading be hamin bohat sara eran deti he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 676 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)