+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 676 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I obviously find that I am enjoying forex trading and I am in loss but still I believe that forex trading is the best online trading business in the world and if we can learn the trading business then we can easily get success in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I definitely agree with you and I also think you should not think that demo trading is boring you should take demo trading like real trading then you can develop your skill in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    obviously my dear in forex, we know that accurate if the actual demo trading is actually boring, though its important in order to be able for you to help learn forex. Perform not underestimate the actual demo account. we will learn strategy, so on build analysis on a real trading account could be a maximum profit and prevent loss. picture whenever u sepoerti demo account on real account.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice in demo account although is boring but in this account we can get experience without any loss because here in demo account loss an profit are not real it is just for practice where we can trade risky trading it will increase your experience

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not think so as a result of i think the demo account is actually the fundamental of the actual each trader right listed below these people learn the fundamental of the actual trading and learn the actual many market strategy and begin to see the market exactly just precisely the way Its risky and difficult right listed below we result in the big profit and big loss very soon

Senior Member ramuna is an unknown quantity at this point ramuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo trading is actually present to each newbies, the simple to learn on useful knowledge compared to reading through theories, for people who because a lot of money to invest can be boring on demo acc. however it wont end up being boring for all those suffers with regard to daily money...

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, trading on demo trading will never be fun. Trading on demo will never makes us greedy, never makes us fear or afraid to lose our money, never makes us become so happy when we make profit. So, i think it makes demo trading become so boring. I dont like to practice on demo trading

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I clearly think there is no double that if you trade in the live market for 4-5 months then no doubt it looks very boring to trade the demo market but demo market is very important to improve the skill ,you cant learn to trade in demo to full extent as you cant afford to lose with excessive trading or excessive use of strategies unlike demo trading.

Senior Member arjun21 is an unknown quantity at this point arjun21's Avatar
    Thanks
    If u gain a lot money through u demo account, after that u thoughts are diversify to the actual real account to build a few real money. However when u tend to be learning trade, at this time demo account is actually very useful and the actual newbies perform not really truly come to sense bore regarding that time.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daikhy demo sai ap ko kam karny ka pata chalta hai ap ko wrong and right decision lainy ka bhu pata chalta hai aur us k elawa ap ko yaha par daikhna yahe hota hai k us mai working ko kis tarah sai kia jata hai ap k leyay yai kafi zruri hai so is sab ko mind mai rakh kar demo karna hai then ap ko us ka faida hoga...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 676 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)