+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 676 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo trading is actually not boring on the actual feeling that it must be a kind of account which the make use of with regard to practice and the very best method to trade forex is actually to create a good trading skills so Its just via demo trading which u could get which without having the fear of lossing u money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramjan ali is on a distinguished road ramjan ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If anyone want to be a cricketer of Indian team without proper practicing this is a very very bad thinking. Like that If anyone want a good trader with demo practicing thats a abolish thinking. More and more practicing at the beginning and a good trader always practice his new strategy at Demo. So....
    I like very much this site. Really Really

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on my comprehending Demo Trading is actually Boring yes i agree along with u however in a similar time on some other to constantly obtain profit away of the actual forex market we would like to understand the type of pairs we tend to be handling so demo account assists to understand the actual pairs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Haradhon is an unknown quantity at this point Haradhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think demo account practice is very interesting. It gives me energy for broad learning. I can more knowledge about profitable trading. Before my real trading I practiced demo for 2 months, I have get some necessary things here. When I trade real ,follow my past theme and become success many times.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji mare hisab se demo account bana kar os mai kam karna ek acha kam hai es tara agar app es kam mai new hai fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best and worldwide bussiness hai bai saab ji forex ek hard working bussinesss hai hum forexmai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can say that demo trading account is boring as it feel boring when you first try to trade but you have to remember one thing that you have to first learn well and get experience on your demo trading account before you move towards real trading,

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well definitely my dear, I do believe demo is not boring if you make a plan to trade on demo this makes you a good future trader and demo is the best source of learning of trading before working on real account.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my dear, for me I personally do consider that demo account practice is very much important for any trader. As a trader do not withdraw money from demo account that reason they feel boring in sometimes. But demo account practice is very much essential before starting real. At least 6 months demo account practice helps a trader for increasing their trading knowledge about Forex.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe trading on demo trading will never be fun. Trading on demo will never makes us greedy, never makes us fear or afraid to lose our money, never makes us become so happy when we make profit. So, i think it makes demo trading become so boring. I dont like to practice on demo trading

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that Forex trading most risky business so we have to take demo before investment and be safe with practice of demo we have to experts in Forex business so the demo help us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 676 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)