+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 676 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear trader the deom a ccount is a very good account you can learn many lessons fiom the demo account and you can trade with it be a good tarder and be a wise trader in order to become a demo tradiung

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha bhai demo trading hum logo ke liye bht benifit lekar aati hai dem trading ke through hum log apni learning ko starting main hi bht acha bnar aage badh sate hai aur waise bhi market ki first step dem trading ko hi kaha jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned candlestiker is an unknown quantity at this point candlestiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i do not think which demo trading is actually boring. demo is actually not boring if the actual trader is actually a beginner and he or sthis individual / shes learning a technologies of procedure along with a plan, broker and quick calculation.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes a demo account makes us bored, because the demo account we can not get the money, because we only use virtual money, but a demo account is very useful for traders, by using a demo account, we can test various market analyzes, to get analysis of trading good

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    at the beginning it was boring. because we can not wait for the real trading. whereas if we are a real trading without exercise will impact on our balance diminishing because of loss. I never experienced that. akhrinya I decided to trade a demo first

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nala View Post
    Yes of course my dear, I clearly agree with you that demo trading is very boring. When we trade on demo, i think it is lilke playing game, we dont get any money but just get experiences only. We dont have any emotion when we trade on demo. It will be very different if we trade using real trading. It makes real trading is interesting but demo trading is boring.
    demo account does not use real money, but in fact if you practice in a demo account seriously, you will benefit greatly from the demo account. because you can learn about the character and condition of the market, but it can learn about the trading system and good money management. so of course the demo account has a very big role in the learning process.

Member kk43501 is an unknown quantity at this point kk43501's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera to bahut dangwrous tha kyunki yaha pe asli paise se trading hoti hai na isiliye mai to kafi tension mai aa gaya tha aur jaldi jaldi kahi chote chote galat trade kiye the jisase muje loss hua tha ha par wo loss kuch jyada nahi tha iasilye mai bach gaya tha aur mera capital bhi

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

ha boaring to hai par kya kare karni padti hai kyunki bina demo trading ke ham acha trade nahi kar pate hai real account mai aur hame achi knowkesge bhi nahi milti hai trading isilye boaring to boaring par karna padta hai majboori hai bhai

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

ha boaring to hai par kya kare karni padti hai kyunki bina demo trading ke ham acha trade nahi kar pate hai real account mai aur hame achi knowkesge bhi nahi milti hai trading isilye boaring to boaring par karna padta hai majboori hai bhai

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan ye boring toh hota hai but is wajah se hum isko ignore nahi kar skate hai demo trading humare liye important hai aap ko waha se bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai aap waha pani strategy bana sakte hai indicators ko test kar skate hai.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that ffirst time i'd been additionally think that demo trading is dull however currently i understand which demo is really a primary achievement issue during this forex trading business lead to in case you lose millions of dollar during this trading goal truly you can't loss something however obtain a lot & a lot of expertise.

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course my dear, I clearly agree with you that demo trading is very boring. When we trade on demo, i think it is lilke playing game, we dont get any money but just get experiences only. We dont have any emotion when we trade on demo. It will be very different if we trade using real trading. It makes real trading is interesting but demo trading is boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 676 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)