+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 676 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm currently using a demo account just to try out new indicators, EA or templates I can get for free on the internet. But if you want to deepen my trading skills, I prefer to participate in the contest rather than using a demo account, because my contest gets two benefits at once that my trading skills are improving and if lucky I can get a prize contest. If you practice trading on a demo account, I only get one benefit and it makes me bored and Planning and money management, you can try to apply without fear that we will lose money. Use a new technique to try to make a profit, we have a demo. Experience shopping, we are able to compete with other operators to collect prizes can. It can not be boring

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo trading is not a waste of time, it is really worth it as investment only helps us to get more in live account we can our methodology expertise and our tactics are also indicators, and other things are self tested and the results obtained are used in live accounts in that way help us in one way or another so do not consider it a waste of time it is a golden opportunity to express ouselves to the trading platform and itz should use in a better way. and Trade with demo accounts I think it's still very important to practice, despite the fact that mentally, the effect will be very different. For a complete beginner, it can start with a demo account and then slowly to a real account with little equity. it is to hone your skills and strengthen mentally .. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anyun For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to realize that demo account so we need to learn our system and strategy and look for good for our forex trading business, We have to step into real account even though we use small amount of capital at the first time trading with real account. Do not rush in forex, this is a long term business. and I hope trading on a demo account will not be boring because it can result in the way our performance will get better and more settled to deepen their knowledge in the trading field and I am sure that we continue to study in our demo account into an account that will not produce rail and produce better

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I find demo trading more interesting than real trading. I really enjoy the demo. In demo there is no faer of loss and have high capital we can get big profit too. It gives traders confidence that they can do well in forex trading. and I do not think people are saying that demo trading is a waste of time for beginners to have knowledge of forex. Demo trading not only helps a trader to improve his ability and understanding of market movements but also allows experts to verify the importance of their news strategy. I would say that releasing demo software is the best opportunity offered by any broker

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed demo account is a very important part in our learning process to know the conditions of trading and forex market. So, before we get into real accounts, we have to prepare our ability to learn through trading on demo accounts. so when trading in a real account, we will not experience any difficulties and losses. Therefore it is important for us to be patient in improving our ability to trade on demo accounts. and Demo trading was created to help traders to better understand trading. This is a very effective tool for newcomers. It is very boring for traders who conduct long-term trade demos and still need to do for a better understanding. But actually it's interesting.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    When you are new then demo is boring and when you lose your money in the forex trading markets and don't have sufficient money to do forex trading then you will try in the forex trading demo and you will actually learn forex trading this demo .Yes i agree with you newbie forex trader demo is boring but a skilled forex trader always try any method at first in the demo and then apply it in the real forex trading markets.So try to practice demo more and more to learn forex trading.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading is not boring. Demo account trading is just like a platform for learning and practicing trade for effective and successful foreign exchange trade.and More practicing on demo account can learn how to use properly money in trading.It takes time but it helps to prevent real money losses.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If it takes too long to trade on demo accounts, it's not surprising that traders are boring because there's no money for a long time. But if you spend enough time to practice, about 1-3 months, then it will not be boring for you but you have a lot of knowledge and experience to implement any strategy you've read before and I do not think that Satanic trades are not boring. Trading demo accounts are just like platforms for learning and practicing trading for effective and successful foreign exchange trading. Demo trading is always boring only for those who join the foreign exchange trading to make quick money in a short time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is very useful to learn forex trading.More practicing one can learn how to use properly money in trading . It takes time but it helps to prevent real money losses .but use of demo account for a long time its a boring.I'm trading in a demo account is not very long, which is about 3 months.that's enough for me.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the demo trading is boring but we could get a lot of experience from the demo account , there we could get the knowledge of stop loss and take profit , there are many trading tools which are using in the real trading business and in mt4 , when we practice in the demo account we become good traders of this business .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-07-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 676 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)