+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 676 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 645 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it is very tedious demo trading and demo trading in my opinion is also a waste of time and tenaga.saya mind think better deposit even though it was small but it is very helpful if we're just trading on demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member subadrani is an unknown quantity at this point subadrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    if demo account trading is actually boring after that real account forex trading will end up being boring also, as a result of demo account trading and real account trading is actually same simply totally different is actually on demo account a individual can learn about forex trading and on real account trading a individual can earn money. so learning is actually much better after that earning after that exactly just precisely the way could be a demo account trading is actually boring.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it might be boring because with this you dont earn any money but you can learn the forex trading so well. it is also said that the learning process is really difficult so dont get bore and try to learn the forex trading with the complete interest because in the future it will give you a very good benefit.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo trading ko boring nahi kahan ja sakta hai,trader demo par market me achhe se learn karta hai aur demo par he trader ko apne skill ke baarein me pata chalta hai,trader ko apna jada time shuru se demo par he dena chahiye..

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't only think but all of the new traders think that Forex demo trading is boring because they don't want to work hard without any profits. They want to earn quick profits from Forex trading and that's why they feel that demo trading is boring.......

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes practicing on a demo account is very boring, but we should know, the demo account has an important role for all traders, using a demo account, we are free to test various market analysis without risk, so you should use a demo account with a well and never get bored, if we want to be successful in the forex market

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan bro mai to demo trading boring samjhta hu kyki demo mai mujhe kash kuch nahi laga demo bus apke lia ik practise account hai jaha aap samj sakte ho market ko...sath he sath aap practise kar sakte ho apki kisi startegy k uper jis se aap learn kar pao wo vi binna loss mai..lekin maine jaha dekha hai mai samjhta hu mujhe zaida smj demo se bethar real mai aata hai agr koi strategy mai follow karta hu to lot low size ki laga kar

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe demo trading is helpful for me. I am always trade in demo account with my real account. I think demo trading help us to market analysis increase our forex knowledge, experience. Demo trading is my teacher of forex trading. So I love demo trading.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that demo trading is not boring because forex is a very risky business and in demo you easily trained about forex and when you start the trading in real then demo experience is very helpful for the trader for good earning.
    Last edited by trendfx; 2016-03-30 at 10:58 PM.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that I am enjoying forex trading and I am in loss but still I believe that forex trading is the best online trading business in the world and if we can learn the trading business then we can easily get success in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 676 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 645 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)