+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 676 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes , I think that the demo account is boring and I don't think that you can trade and learn correctly if you trade only in the demo accoun
    Nhi bhai mery demo trading ka bhi ik tareka hota ha k kiss trha sa aap na demo trading krni ha aap log agr iss ma stratgy use krin gy us sko test krin gy tu ye kabhi bhi boring nhi ho gi lakin agr time waste krin gy tu wo boring he ho gi,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , I think that the demo account is boring and I don't think that you can trade and learn correctly if you trade only in the demo account , in the demo account you know already that you will not lose money so you will not take matter seriously and you will not trade correctly so you will just waste your time , I think it's better to trade in a real account with a small amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    For myself I have run into a few individuals that claim that the actual demo trading is actually boring and They Might prefered to open a cent accounts and to trade along with exactly in which they could end up being making profit as the learning !
    No bhai forex ma demo trading boring nhi ha agr aap dill sa krin gy kabhi bhi boring nhi o han pr ye thke he cent account open kr skayt hain uss am bonus ly sakty hian or live ka bhi experince kr sakty hain .

Junior Member nasgor is an unknown quantity at this point nasgor's Avatar
    Thanks
    For myself I have run into a few individuals that claim that the actual demo trading is actually boring and They Might prefered to open a cent accounts and to trade along with exactly in which they could end up being making profit as the learning !

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that trading is a art and in this art you do not success easily without experience and knowledge of forex.if you spend a some time in forex business and you practices in demo then you have a good chance of earn money.so i am not saying demo practices is boring.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo ke trading best hai new user ke liye yeh es liye boring lagti hai ke yeh sekhne ke liye hoti hai nake hum forex ke tading main eanring kr skte hian es liye boring lagti hai foerx ke trading laken demo ke trading se hume pata chala hai ke traidng hoti kese hai agar hum demo nh krta hain tu trading ke bare main jan nh skata hian or na he eanring kr sakte hai,

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that demo trading is not boring, demo trading is the best place to practice and build a strategy without investing, newbie trader should start to learn and practice in demo trading before going to live account, it's very interesting place to practice

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that many people think that trade in demo account is wasting time, but they dont realize that trade in demo is very important to develop their trading skill and trading system, and minimize their risk in this business

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garmink View Post
    Of course, demo trading is very boring, we get nothing but knowledge and experiences only. we do not get any money from it, despite we can get huge profit in demo. But we can get much knowledge and experiences. Trading in demo is very boring but can help us in many ways
    Nhi boring to nhi he agar aap intrest lenge to je ek ashi trade he bhai lekin agar aap intrest nhi loge to boring lagegi isme koi shak nhi he forex ek esa business he jisme hmm femo ke sath hi ashi success hasil kr skte hein bhai

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Of course, demo trading is very boring, we get nothing but knowledge and experiences only. we do not get any money from it, despite we can get huge profit in demo. But we can get much knowledge and experiences. Trading in demo is very boring but can help us in many ways
    Nhi boring to nhi he agar aap intrest lenge to je ek ashi trade he bhai lekin agar aap intrest nhi loge to boring lagegi isme koi shak nhi he forex ek esa business he jisme hmm femo ke sath hi ashi success hasil kr skte hein bhai

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that practice on demo accounts is very underrated. The best traders took their first steps in practice accounts. but new traders want immediate profits and do not want to wait long time enough to acquire the necessary experience. This is the reason why most people fail in the first months of investment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 676 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)