+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Fx Profits Robot by Kishore M

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap forex trading may work karna k liye ap fx robot ko use kar gay to ap ko is robots say kafi profit ho sakta hy or ap forex trading k business may easily work kar sakata ho or good profit get kar sakta ho best trader bane sakta ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapne is EA dwara ki gayi trade ki screen shot jo di hai us se pata chalta hai ki ye bahut hi profitable EA hai, magar maine kabhi EA par work nahi ki hai isliye mujhe nahi malum ki EA ka use kaise karte hai, main bhi EA se trade karke dekhna chahta hu ki uska response kaisa hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are final my technique for now as well as allow it to needlessly manage when i attained my house, since i have meters definitely not utilizing a bps, this robot stop doing work for this short while i close up my technique, we are working this robot once i attained my house as well as improvements will be published the following immediately. And on your info limited to trading are usually working presently as well as I've got closed the remainder.

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing your experience... Finding a good EA is really, REALLY hard. Most will make a few profitable trades and then wipe out all the profits with one big loosing trade I'm testing different EA's for two years now and there are only a few making some profits...

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that One plus point that i have seen in the robot is that, it is dealing in almost all the currencies. the robot is automatically loaded on 22 of 23 currency pairs. Pliz have a look at the upper left portion of the chart. you dont need to attache the robot in each and every currency pair you like to trade. the robot chooses all the pairs and whenever there is a good signal to trade on any of the currency. it buys or sell automatically.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing the expert of FX trading Robot, but i am not that much interested in this term, i like to go forward with the real mannual transaction all the time, robot can give you good results but i want the best from this FX forum.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    One of my friend in this forum ask me if i m still trading an excited about forex as ever. To be frank i lost quite a few accounts/money trading when i started. but now i m breakeven or not losing or making much profit. its a sign of improvement i guess. this change is brought about by one big guy in forex market viz., Kishore M. (Google it n see). i learnt a few tips from him which is quite good enough to bring a change in my forex life. If one does exactly as he said there is nothing which can stop him/her to succeed. i win many trades following his techniques and when i analyse my loses i find that i was deviating from his rules. He is a great guru and i would say he is my mentor. I would love to join his forex course but its quite expensive (almost $1000) and i cant afford to join it at the moment due to my time constrain also. Recently, i come to know that a couple of week back he launch his own forex robot which trades as per his set of rules. i knew his rules are one of the best. so i bought it last night itself (Friday 8th June 2012, 11p.m. IST) and started trading it in my demo account now.,. I will definitely update the results of my demo account in this forum also. i would suggest you to buy this software if you are serious to make money, it will cost you $147 only. if you dont like the software, he will refund all your money, just return it within 60 days. But i dont think you will do so because you will be making profits only using it.

How the robot works

Instant Forex Profit Robot is an EA doing a range of 25 to 35 trades in a day.

It trades on shorter time frames with a target of +50 to 100pips a day
    It also trades multiple pairs to maximize possible trading opportunities.
    The EA is compatible with MT4 meaning it can work with multiple brokers on autopilot.
    IFX Profit Robot trades 0.1 mini lots with automatic stop loss for adequate money management.
    The methodology is intraday meaning most trades will be closed by end of day as opposed to having trades in RED running for days
    Instant Forex Profit Robot is Ideal for Day traders who are looking for a WEEKLY Income.
    until now I still have not used an EA in my trade it sir, because until now I have not found a good EA suitable for use in my trade I would do,
    because it has a lot of time so I prefer to trade with the manual way sir
    because I will be more satisfied with the results that I get anything sir

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with this system that you said, maybe we need big capital (or maybe can using micro account) cause i think with 35 times open trading this forex robot system are very dangerous for small account.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think he his making money by running his expert advisor on real account but by selling his expert advisor his is making good money he don't need any live statement on my forex ebook to prove it as he already got strong client base of his previous coaching .

Senior Member samsuddin.bepari is an unknown quantity at this point samsuddin.bepari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is normal for the trade in the foreign exchange markets most liquid and maximum international trade global market . Loaded running with currency speculation, currency has great profits and is a very high risk of simultaneously entrepreneur has far-reaching profit responsible for trade if the latest selling rate of exchange the currency in which he normally deal with slightly higher in relation to buy. According to the experts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open