+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 782 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning is very very essential.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame learning is very essential to any subject. Because no person cannot succeed in their lives without learning. So if there are people who want to succeed in forex. then they will get a good experience in forex. So I think learning is very important to be successful in forex. and Forex is an international business and popular in the world. Knowledge of learning is very important in every business. On Forex, it is very important to study Forex and regularly. Without learning knowledge and practicing getting profit is very unlikely. So we have to learn Forex and practice. regularly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro i'm agree with you kuin k koi b kam ap kartay hain forex k elawa b ho dunia ka koi b kam ho without learning ap wo kam kbi b nai kar skhtay hain kuin k kisi b kaam ko karnay k liye us k about seekhna lazmi hai ta k apko patta tou ho k ap nay is kam ko karna kaisy hai or learning tou must hoti hai kisi b kam main success hasil karnay k liyee..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion without learning about forex trading no one can make money from forex trading. so if a trader wants to earn money from forex trading then the trader must learn about forex trading and also the trader must practice on a demo account to gain knowledge about forex trading. and I also think that learning is very essential for forex business because forex is a very complete business so what we need to know about forex forex can make your business rich but you need to learn about forex business and the market.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I really agree with you that learning is very important in every area of our lives, especially in forex trading because trading is not an easy business where you can only rely on luck. You have to gather some knowledge and experience to become a good trader and whatever to get profit in. here after learning it usually has to be important from a forex trader because we know learning is the easiest way to earn income, after that having the right practice in the demo account AND as soon as you can anyone can give birth to the real trade.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without hesitation Finding out can be indispensable related to forex trading. Perhaps a skilled professional who is sure at this point an effective strategy is many professionals, especially beginners, to find out the primary deal. then must try adequately with a tryout bank account other than immediately after that an individual may start an authentic transaction. and forex is a risky market and we can make big money by taking big risks and when we take big risks, we must be able to compile our trade to get the final results in our favior, and this is only possible when we have both knowledge and experience about the market this

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, learning is very important in forex. Because forex is a very risky business. Many people lose all their hardworking money for small mistakes. So we must learn first then go to the market to earn income. Learning is better than earning income. and Learning is a wise way to the top and the line to achieve profit achievement that allows each organism and work to be incorporated into thirsty ways and acquisitions to create conditions and use of projects from which the uninjured can be governed by future profits and win for the soul uppercase.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-28)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think learning is a huge thing in forex trading and I think forex is the best way to change your lifestyle, Forex is the same person who can change your life knowing about forex someone must have discipline and patience before making a start on forex. and Learning presents traders, greater participation in trade, because learning is the key to every success in trading. Learning is one thing that provides the best in trading, and also provides better training for traders.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apki bat sahi hay forex me ap learning ke bgair kamyab nhi ho sktey hey is lye agar ap forex me acha kaam krna chahtey hey to ap ko forex me learning krni parhey gi phir ap ko forex me achi tara wakfiyat ho pye gi aur forex me kaam krna boht easy ho jye ga is lye zroori hay k ap sab se pahle forex me learning lazmi krey ta k acha kaam kar k forex se zyada earning ki jye.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-28), danish555 (2018-10-28), gqlndr (2018-11-01), IGI (2018-10-28), openstreet (2018-10-31), Unregistered (2)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with this that learning is very important to benefit from a forex market that is risky and volatile. Forex traders need to learn forex trading lessons and good trading strategies to benefit from a risky and fluctuating forex market. and Learning is a puritan way of meeting and changing to win profit achievement that allows everyone and byplay to put it in a straightforward manner and employ to create climate and thought development from where it can be determined by profits at the beginning and touch to touch assets.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-28), IGI (2018-10-22), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think dekhy jee agr ap forex me zyada learning krey gey to ap ka rasta forex me enter ho kar aur zyada asaan ban jye ga aur ap bina kisi darr aur khof k forex trading kr pye gey aur ap ko is me kisi bheee tara ki bad trading ka bee samna nhi krna parhey ga kio k ap learning se hi har cheez ko jaan sktey hey aur apni performance learning kr k kfi zyada bahter ho jye gi...
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-28), danish555 (2018-10-28), dareforex (2018-10-30), dearali (2018-10-30), gqlndr (2018-11-01), IGI (2018-10-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 782 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)