+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 782 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 7812

Thread: Learning is very very essential.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that we need to learn, because we need knowledge. Trading without knowledge is gambling. Gambling will never makes us become a successful forex trader. so we will never be success if we do not have knowledge, if we do not learn much about this business everyday

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that when we are joining in the Forex business at that time never think to earn profit, first we should learn every things about the Forex that improve our knowledge. As per my experience we should learn the Forex forum opinions that will more effective then study the fxstreet and forex factory website to improve our technical knowledge then comes to do trading in demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning is very essential for every trader to do in forex trade as long as you want to trade forex market then you must be ready to learn forex trade, because there is no two way in forex trade we all must pass through learning process.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that learning is very essential because knowledge is essential also in this business. Trading without knowledge is the same with gambling, we do not know what we trade, when we need to trade, and how we can make good any analysis.Knowledge can help us to make good trading, so we need to learn much

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, learning is very essential for me, and i have so much time that to get success in forex will need so much knowledge, but stilll can keep our trading as simple as we can. Learning is very essential because learning makes us know what we must do to make good profit in forex

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan bhai forex main learning karna bhot he zarori hai kun k agr hum ko forex main work say pehly zrori hai k ap pehly os ke basics seikhen aor phir os kam ko start kren othervise ap learning k brghair succes nai hasil kr sakho gy aur with out learning k app apni all money ko loss karty hai so har forex tarder k lie forex main learning karna must hai...............

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that learning is really essential for the forex trading if you want to get success in the forex then you should must have to learn it so well then you can get success in it and can be a profitable trader so always try to learn it.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that many newbie trader ask me what is the most important part of Forex business,i answer proper learn is the most and essential part of Forex trading . We know that more than 70 percent beginner trader fail in this business, because those beginner trader start real trading without proper learn and practice .

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that learning is the best way to master a business. we can't master this business if we do not learn. Knowledge is very important to know well this business and to master this business. so we really need to learn, and learning become so essential in this business.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that learning is very essential in the forex trading if you want to get success in the forex trading then you have to increase you knowledge and skills via practicing on the demo account and if you have developed a good strategy then you just have to earn from the forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 782 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)