+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 509 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 5082

Thread: Please do not trade if you have no experience.

Senior Member ITECT901351 is on a distinguished road ITECT901351's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes please do not trade in here without learning about Forex properly.If you come in the Forex market without learning properly then you can not make good trade and will trade like gambling for this reason you will loss money.So i think every people should come in the Forex market after trading in the demo account properly.When you can make good profit in the demo account then you should to come in the Forex market otherwise you will not survive in here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdul samd is an unknown quantity at this point abdul samd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know with out experience we cannot trade but how can you gain experience without trading i must say you have to trade demo account or if you eant to trade in real accout so go head minimum 30 dollar is good for your experince and trading you can buy small lots. Dear Seniors members please your experience and any suggetion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned noor120 is an unknown quantity at this point noor120's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello . how r u . I hope u all fine }Ans , Dear Friends dear aagr app ko forex main koch nahee pata hain . yha pir app ko forex main experience nahee hain .. tu app Forex ko join na hee kari tu behthar hain. warna apni ek bari loss ka zimadar app khod hongy .. agar app ka Dil hain forex seekni main .tu kisi achi Trader si forex ko Seeky . taki app ko forex k bary main Sab info ho .. or os k bhad app ko chahyee k app demo Account par bee kaam kari ..... jiss si app k experience main bohat ezafa ho saktha hain ... or app khod ko forex k dunya main manwa sakty hain . { for other info contact me my SKYPY ID noor_rehman120 and my Cell number +923339625827

Senior Member sweetjanu is an unknown quantity at this point sweetjanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han man apki bat sa bilul agree karta hn k wothout experiance is man kam karna money invest karna aqal mandi anhi hai is liy ham ko chay kay is ko pahly thk sa samjhan pher is amn kam start karan samjh k pher money invest karan takyy loos na ho demo ko use kia jay jis na apko iska introduction karwaya ha us sa samjhn taky aapko keci tarhan ka loos na ho.

Banned anandaneswari is an unknown quantity at this point anandaneswari's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i am agree this statement. without skill and knowledge of forex market, you will doing trading, you will lose your money. if you win the forex trading, you will practices the forex trading sometime and you will do forex trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anandaneswari For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member sonugee is an unknown quantity at this point sonugee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir i am agree with you that we should not trade when we are trading on the forex because in this case we will get the loss and our believe on the fore will be down

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sonugee For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member prince088 is an unknown quantity at this point prince088's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you. q ky agr ap kasi experience k bgr trade kry gay tu ap ko loss ho sakta hay aur yah b ho sakta hay k ap ka account b wash ho jaya tu is tra ap ko full loss ho sakty hay. agr asa howa tu ho sakta hay ap ka dil tot jaya Forex sa tu ap aik bht achy kam sa nafrat krny start kr dy gy so plz without experience k ap trade mat kry

10. The Following User Says Thank You to prince088 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Sobuz420 is an unknown quantity at this point Sobuz420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you all agree with me??? Enter you then give me a reason, and if you don't think that many new traders by trading experience cause not very me ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sobuz420 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member albannammk is on a distinguished road albannammk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good advice indeed and we hope all forex traders work with it, forex is a very risky trading and it is not smart at all to start real trading without enough experience, sooner or later capital will be destroyed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to albannammk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member neaviols is an unknown quantity at this point neaviols's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should traded your real account at once with loss balance after that would educate you what is the forex immediately. That would really tell you where is the hell while you have lost your all equity of your real account. if you want to achieve success on paradise, you should work hard on every trading time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to neaviols For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 509 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)