+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 509 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 5082

Thread: Please do not trade if you have no experience.

Member khoman is an unknown quantity at this point khoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it never trading if we do not have experience, because in it we must have trading experience, because the experience is sure to be very good at trading, so trading without experience will make a lot of mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without having encounter all of us can not trade along with earn from foreign exchange. Knowledge is very important regarding start trade in foreign exchange. You can find additional encounter by means of test consideration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member OO7 is an unknown quantity at this point OO7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ap say agree karta houn or meri beginners ko suggestion yh hai kay wo learning or experience kay leay forex demo account main kaam krein keoun kay agar un kay experience nhein hoga to wo kabi bhi profit earn nhein kar paein gay or blame forex ko dein gay..

Senior Member lala2233 is an unknown quantity at this point lala2233's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to maray bhai aaop experience lo na

agar aap ab experience nai lo gay to kub lo gay janab

mohsin abbas

mohsinabbaspc786@gmail.com

Senior Member kpk007 is an unknown quantity at this point kpk007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good advice because without experiance we cannot trade and earn from forex.Experiance is very important for start trade in forex.You can get more experiance through demo account.
    Forex in the blood....

Senior Member imran1122 is an unknown quantity at this point imran1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you that agar kesi k pass experience ni ho to us ko us ko forex main trade ni karni chahye q k los k aewa us kokuch hasal ni ho ga

Junior Member younesboughnim is an unknown quantity at this point younesboughnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no experience but i love forex so much and i think that forex is my
    future job . I try to have some experience by read forex books and watch tutoriels
    good luck to all

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I read books and see some tutoriels to have experience
    but i need some one pro in forex who can show me some trucs

Senior Member raheel11 is an unknown quantity at this point raheel11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha bilkul ye bat apne bohat achi ki agar apko forex me experience nahi ha to ap forex me trading na karin q k forex me trading k liye experience r knowledge ki bht zorat hoti ha us k bina ap forex me loss karty ha is liye forex me trading se pehly experience zror hasil kar lyn

Senior Member faizafe is an unknown quantity at this point faizafe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I put it to you, because I believe that if they do not have enough experience in doing business may have failed, because the business is not easy and there are a lot of risks.? in addition, in my opinion, the most influential factors of success and failure of entrepreneurship as a factor in the experience.

Banned titheakter4571 is an unknown quantity at this point titheakter4571's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we should desist from the Forex concern if we bang not sufficiency knowledge almost the Forex trading market and get not sufficiency see most the Forex trading activity .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 509 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)