+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 509 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 5082

Thread: Please do not trade if you have no experience.

Member ayesha warma is on a distinguished road ayesha warma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you dont have the experience of forex market then dont entet in the market without the experience and with real money just do the trading on the demo account for one year and just think that this is your real money to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yasrmohamd is an unknown quantity at this point yasrmohamd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are you all agree with me??? if you are then give me a reason and if you are not then also give me a reason because many new traders do not think to get experience before trading...

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Ji han agar app ko forex ke bare mai knowledge and experience nhi ha to app forex mai trading start mat kariye app ko loss hi hoga forex ek risky online business ha isme app tabhi profit earn krr sakte ha jbb apko forex ke bare mai knowledge and skills ha nhi to app ko loss ho sakta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ji han agar app ko forex ke bare mai knowledge and experience nhi ha to app forex mai trading start mat kariye app ko loss hi hoga forex ek risky online business ha isme app tabhi profit earn krr sakte ha jbb apko forex ke bare mai knowledge and skills ha nhi to app ko loss ho sakta ha.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam001 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ranafx972 is an unknown quantity at this point ranafx972's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi bhi usiness karnay kay liye us main exoerience ka hona buhat zruri ay . agar hamain is main exoerience ni hay toi hamain is main loss honay kay chances ziada hain . isliye is main demo account amian tarde zida say say ziadakarni chahoiye takay hamain is main experience hasil ho skay

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ranafx972 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jara is an unknown quantity at this point jara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have the godo sure trade is sure as you know Forex trading is the most difficult business in this world for that it is very dangerous to trade on it without more experience about it for before you start trading you must make sure to have more experience about it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I personally believe that if you have not experience, knowledge then you can't trade because chances of loss, it is a very dangerous business, if you have not complete knowledge you loss your capital and you are not win any profit which is your desire.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xaxi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear actually I consider if you are then give me a reason and if you are not then also give me a reason because many new traders do not think to get experience before trading,Forex trading is the very good business for the every one,Forex trading is the little bit risky business.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dafi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders must understand that should not trading with a real accounts when they do not have experience or little bit experience because they will just get lost...instead of loss in real accounts, they may be trading with a demo account to improve skills and may to need more than one year for practice and gain trading experience before investing money in forex market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Medo.Forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well actually with me I feel we should not trade in the forex trading business if we have no experience and knowledge about the trading business because the experience and knowledge are very important for every business so we should get experience first and then we should start trade.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dafi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ranjitbaba is an unknown quantity at this point ranjitbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, until unless you get knowledge it is dangerous to trade because it cause loss.
    I am giving my own example when I saw an advertisement that by trading Forex I can earn huge profit as other traders making money every day, so I deposit some money and started placing order so I make some profit but in next trading position I loose all my money, I had no idea what is a lot size, what is money management nothing although I had some idea about the moving average price of currency pairs.
    So first learn then trade for earn.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ranjitbaba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 509 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)