+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 509 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Please do not trade if you have no experience.

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m.ahmed bilal View Post
    are you all agree with me??? if you are then give me a reason and if you are not then also give me a reason because many new traders do not think to get experience before trading...
    g g me bilkul apke sath agree ho agr hame experience nahi hai our hame is field me new he to hame chahye keh demo account me practice Kare or real trading keh experience keh liye hame cent account me deposit karna chahye jis se hame kafi experience mil sakya he and without experience and knowledge keh is business me successful hona impossible he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never experienced Regarding trampling through where you say please don't trade no matter if you make use of the awareness of an experienced personal friend of mine doesn't care whether an individual doesn't do it you won't get experience experience can't buy that person \ Your faith does anyone do someone managed to gain experience and stomp fx will How can you realize and cause it to be experience in stepping on and so I say do stepping on Fx and recognize Regarding treading and I think we should trade first and gain experience, if we don't trade, then we will not get experience, it's just that we have to be smart when trading forex, because in the early stages we have to invest a little money, to avoid huge losses, and we can trade while learning to gain experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Assuming that you don't have any experience or lack of experience, it's better to exchange on a demo record to build your abilities and improve your exchange style until you feel fulfilled, and until your exchange rate is more than 60% of your aggregate exchange. and Forex trading is a very good business for everyone. Forex trading is a risky business. Forex trading is a very good business for everyone. So as a result you can make money for this business easily.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading without knowledge experience will surely bring harm to the trader, there is no way for a trader to be able to earn profits without having knowledge and experience, Therese is a basic requirement of every trader if they can maintain in this business, there are many traders who fall in business only because of lack of knowledge and except huge profits. so we must try to adjust according to knowledge.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haa sir apne sahi hi kaha hai sir the main yaha par ak new traders hu is liye mujhe bhi malum hai to forex trading ko karne ki liye hame is the market ki sare information pahele results because of chaiye, yoke ham jante hai to yaha par trading karne ki liye pahale is a marketplace of acche learning or hona chaiye experience. and, it is true that don't trade if you don't have experience in the forex business because forex is a risky business if you don't have experience, you will get a loss in business so everyone must learn forex and gain knowledge then trade with the forex business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you trading without experience like throwing your money to anyone who wants to trade he needs to first learn and practice on a demo account for a certain period of time and if he succeeds, he can become real and yes I am very grateful for how not have experience in forex i don't want him to trade because he will lose mony in one second because they are beginners and forex is not easy so we have to learn to get

8. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree that you should not trade if you have no experience because in this case you cannot analyze market and currency movements. Moreover, you do not know money management and a clear strategy. And you can also be emotional. All of these things can bring you to a loss. and it is not possible to profit without having experience. experience is an important factor that will give traders the right way to trade at good or bad times in trading. the more traders take in trading the more experience will be achieved.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh to traders ko khud ko hee sochna chahiey na keh khud ko experience heah naheen hey for real men leney kia aya hey is a lie hee for kehtey hen demo demo lazee 1 sey 6 months no trade because ager aap loss naheen because chahtey hen to kiun hey hi everyone hee trader kee bhalaee hey and as a trader on the Forex market I know that profit and loss are part of all exchanges, so when a trader loses face, the trader must first try to understand the reason for the loss, and then take steps to solve the problem. so that in the future they can avoid the same problem.

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han men app ke bat se agree karta hoon ager kisi ke pass koi tajraba na ho to us ke forex men invest nahi karni chahy kun ke ye aik risky markete he our is men kabhi nuqsan hosakta he our ager nuqsan ho jay to bad men pachtana parta he our is leay men yahe kahoon ga ke damo account par kam kar ke skills hasil karen tab he trade karen .

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar apko trading ka experinece nahi hai to apko main yeh suggest karon ga kay ap forex ko pehlay demo account main seekh lein ya kisi expert say contact karen aor isko learn karen agar apko such main earning karni hai forex main.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Version2 For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 509 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)