+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 509 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 5082

Thread: Please do not trade if you have no experience.

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, indeed, we do not do a trade if we do not have the experience. if we're new to forex, then we should study first on a demo trading. so that we can have the experience and knowledge to this trade. so we've been able to trade on a real account with capital and experience that we get on a demo trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bayu82 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sunny saroar is an unknown quantity at this point sunny saroar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading without experience is a killing decision. because i think it is a wastage of your time and investment. if you trade without experience, then you will not able to handle the risk of this market. and after every trading, you will discover that you have made loss. and after passing some days through this way, one day you will face account blow and discover yourself as a finished trader who has lost everything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny saroar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Saba is an unknown quantity at this point Saba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my bro, i think with you. when beginners vantage trading without undergo,they are virtuous going to drop their money in forex. they are not conscious that the forex marketplace is rattling hard to group who don't person untold see here.so, please don't change without some experience.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member FouadSGhanem is an unknown quantity at this point FouadSGhanem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree with you that we can not gain any money here if we are not professional and have a good experiences and knowledge and also strategies and plans for money management here to avoid loss

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FouadSGhanem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its my humble request to the traders out there who are making out in the forex trading, they really need to have some good amount of experience, if they don't have then it will be a huge problem for them because they have the chance to blow their accounts, they have no warranty.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pidro20 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader ke paas agar experience nahi hai to wo ess market me kuch nahi kar sakta hai,trader ko esme achhe se market me pehle sabb samajhna chahiye,trader jetna jada market me learn karleta hai uske liye utna he achha hai..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned ffew128 is an unknown quantity at this point ffew128's Avatar
    Thanks
    !i am learning many things from this forum. This forum is helping me lot to learn trading also i am getting many information and tips about trading about this forum. forum is like my mentor which is guiding me all time about forex trading. (

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ffew128 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shuvon is an unknown quantity at this point shuvon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IN my opinion , if you are and new trader and if you have lack of trading knowledge and trading skills then you should avoid to trade here as it is a high risky business and we must have to follow a good money management in this business .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shuvon For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading forex in a real account it important to first acquire a good experience and knowledge, I don't advice anyone to trade without experience and knowledge before trading in the real account you should first acquire good experience and knowledge first, this advice is to all newbies traders.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Freebird For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shuvon is an unknown quantity at this point shuvon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According my opinion , Please do not trade if you have no experience So we have to do this business with a proper way and then we can earn good money fomr this business . So we have to maintain a good trading skills and have to follow all trading rules .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shuvon For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 509 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)