+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 418 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4177

Thread: Why do you feel bore in Forex?

Senior Member Mery Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Mery Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion if you feel bore in forex market in this case you can say you fail all the time in forex market and don`t learn very well in this market and don`t follow all things new in this market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned رنا نادر is an unknown quantity at this point رنا نادر's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually some time you feel you are carry Mount sacked when the whole lead time Forex p it must be to work times for Forex and there is a time for rest

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member polto is an unknown quantity at this point polto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At some time industry ki problem aisi hoti hy e targeted level tak janey mey kafi mment lagta hy industry ****ual darling ki waja sey yet hamey uninteresting sense nai karna chaheye aisey moment mey due to the fact perform mye pig uninteresting Karney lage yto be effective sahi nai hota..

Senior Member waseed143 is on a distinguished road waseed143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question i think according to my point of view Forex is a mind game so to do Forex we have need to prefer the rules so if we have no rules and not do work rules then we feel bore in the form of when we are not trend about market and not earning money then we feel bore during work

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    men forex men thora thora feel karta hun woh is liey kiun keh forex trading men bid laga kar us ka khyal bhi rakhna parta hy is liey men thora thora boring feel karta hun lekin aik bat to hey keh is market men trading bohot easy hey .

Senior Member summra is on a distinguished road summra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I dontthink k forex bore hy.forex bht interesting hy is py sara din sari rat b beth k kam krty rho to interest bharta he rhy gy blkul b boring ni hoti bl k kam interesting hota jata hy.

Senior Member madesu is an unknown quantity at this point madesu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we get bored in forex better longterm strategy because we use with this strategy we can be free and not too worried because certainly with our longterm strategy is less risk so trading we will calm down and leaning more to profit.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boredom usually appears when I experienced tremendous pressure due to the defeat that I experienced. I feel that what I have done so far in vain. This may be due to the influence of stress that I experienced. Failure to master trading techniques that I have learned in a very long period of time, making me become saturated and despair, which melhirkan boredom with trading

Junior Member suzonind5 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonind5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without a doubt i do believe many people weary mainly because this can be the inside English as well as we can easily state of which quickly this can be the almost all challenging do the job with the gaining as well as earning profits as well as we can easily.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time when the forex market consolidate we will not able to decide where it will go so it is really boring for us to make prediction of the direction so at that time i feel boar to trade in the forex market.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 418 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)