+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 139 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ye koi achi baat nahi hoti hai, ki expert advisor ke sth mein hum trading kare, jo apna paisa khud loss karna chahta hai, wo expert advisor ka istemal kar sakte hai, jo kamana chahte hai wo manual hi karte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member AnsaGee is an unknown quantity at this point AnsaGee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert Advisor (EA) can be used by the traders who haven't experience in the Forex market and they can earn money by using the experience of other traders. They can also earn money by using copy trading and now copy trading is more popular than EA trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noorkausar is an unknown quantity at this point noorkausar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader if you believe me then you can use the robots only if you have a large investment in your pocket but you can not trade good and you can trade with those

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member RAJ KUMAR is an unknown quantity at this point RAJ KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    use of ea in forex is very harmful. because we can not find out the problems of it . this good to trade manually . because if we trade Manually we can better understand the market and trade well.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji main to EA ka use nahi karta hoon main hamesha manual tarding hi karta hoon aur manua tarding par hi focus krta hoon agar aap manual tarding karte hai toh aap ko uska experience bhi milta hai aap bahut kuch learn bhi karte hai but EA ke saath aisa nahi hai.

Member second2nun5 is an unknown quantity at this point second2nun5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me to forex me manual trading ko like karta hon is trader apni trade ko sahi tara khud manage kar sakta hy and apne lose and profit ko control b kar sakta and manual trading k liye short amount b chal jata he jab k EA yani auto trading k liye big capital require hy and bohat risky b hy

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxwin View Post
    Forex trading me EA ka use hum automated forex trading karne ke liye karte hai, EA bhi achchi profit de sakte hai magar aise EA ko find karna bahut easy hota hai, aur koi bhi achchi profit dilane wali EA free me nahi milati hai, aur purchase karne ke baad bhi profit milane ki chance ke baare me koi sure nahi ho sakta hai.
    Bhai EA automatic trading hoti hai, iska istemaal wo karte hai, jinke pass mein kafi badiya EA hote ho bhai, agar humare pass mein EA acha nahi hai, to iske sath trading karne ke bare mein sochna bhi nahi hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mohe is an unknown quantity at this point mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ea are robot that you can trade with and you can be to make without even being there that is one way that you can trade with this money without even being there forex trading is much flexible because of that I learned how to use all this software when ever I can

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EAs are very profitable and we should rule that we have to work as well informed trades of information and well understood plans and we ahve to use EAS sometimes to make good of trades that have been offered and so we have rgeater values of how to trade forex with something good at some point and well inform ourself that we are trading forex with the best of everything

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me EA ka use hum automated forex trading karne ke liye karte hai, EA bhi achchi profit de sakte hai magar aise EA ko find karna bahut easy hota hai, aur koi bhi achchi profit dilane wali EA free me nahi milati hai, aur purchase karne ke baad bhi profit milane ki chance ke baare me koi sure nahi ho sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 139 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)