+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 139 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    सही रणनीति का एक पर एक उपयुक्त समय में भी इस प्रकार के पास आय प्राप्त करने की संभावना है। बड़े नाप उच्चतर शिक्षा विश्वविद्यालय ने बिनासोचे सम३ो आंकडे जुटाने में सुधार छात्र अवकाश सौदे की पहचान करने की अपर्याप्त है rev ङ क ङ क, लेकिन वास्तव में अपर्याप्त है और इसलिए इससे पहले वक्तव्य खतरनाक है। इस कारण, जब भी आवश्यक समझदारी ङ क.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use of EA might have increased with the increase of number of people here on this platform.bit its permanent use may not be good for a trader as will be dependent on it all the time and his skill to trade in the market will never develop.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by truegoa View Post
    We can use EA to automate our trading strategy. We can just convert our best reliable trading strategy to an EA if we know how to code the program. But, if we can not do that, we may ask some programmers of our friends to make it for us. Using EA to automate our trade will bring us to less emotion issue beneath our trades, even if we use other traders's EA or just any kind EA from any source.
    for those who like to trade with EA would be able to make a trade they would have to be able to make our own trade would be good, but if my own focus on trading using the manual trades to help me to do better in this trade.

Member abadon is an unknown quantity at this point abadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    No, I hate EA using because in the past I had very bad experience of EA using. The professional Forex traders do not like EA too because it discourages Forex learning and it never helps you to become a professional Forex trader. So, always keep away from EA using if you want to be a professional Forex trader.
    therefore if you want to use the EA should learn first how to work the EA that you will use, see also drawdownnya ... if you think that EA will you use good with the results that have been carried out after a few months on a demo account, then please EA is used without any exception

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gusni View Post
    With the increasing number of new merchants, either through formal training or learning self-taught, EA also increased a lot, even now to get free EA is quite easy to find on Internet sites and on Facebook. But I think the use of EA in forex trading are also at risk of harm, if we do not understand the performance of EA. If the EA is used in Forex trading, you must use it wisely and understand the workings and weaknesses of the EA. So we can minimize the loss in forex trading.

If you are interested in discussing the use of EA in Forex Trading. Please leave a comment ....

What do you think?
    some EA will help you to take care your open position
    like lock profit, or martiangel EA
    for lock profit it lock ing your profit, while your position got profit it directly make SL + for your position so if the price sudenly bounching you got no lost
    and for martiangel EA it help you to continou your open position, for example you take buy position then the EA will cover it when the price gone up the EA will make buy position with martiangel lot
    im sure this kind of EA is so wonderfull and help us on trade

Senior Member alyba is an unknown quantity at this point alyba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you want to become a specialized forex trader ... . always keep from EA using ...it does not encourage academic exchange and it never lets you ...I had a very bad experience ... I hate EA use because in the past

Junior Member annasawan is an unknown quantity at this point annasawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my point of view i think that first of all traders have to learn all basic concepts of forex trading and having alot of experience by trading his self then after that analise EA to demo if its working good then come on real with expert adviser

Banned Inesh is an unknown quantity at this point Inesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I hate EA using because in the past I had very bad experience of EA using. The professional Forex traders do not like EA too because it discourages Forex learning and it never helps you to become a professional Forex trader. So, always keep away from EA using if you want to be a professional Forex trader.
    i agree with you opinion, EA is not good for us, we can be a good trader if we use EA and i think EA is not always give us profit in forex trading. i think we should trading manually so we can got some experience and then we can be a master of forex trading business

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of EA in trading without wanting to know how to work or logical conditions are likely to hamper how we can learn about forex trading, even though we use sound to trading but we ought to know how to work the accu trading system owned by EA
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned abirmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point abirmahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the one on one technique correctly and also in the suitable time, thus has got the prospective for you to reap income. Increase in numbers ones blindly bulk sizing college student vacation deal rev EA EA cope, however the weak spot is actually poor before announcement and therefore are on high risk. For that reason, when required and also prudent EA. ersals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 139 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)