+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 139 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Senior Member ALIHAIDERGILL12233 is on a distinguished road ALIHAIDERGILL12233's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert advisors ka ber bahut hud tak info strong hoti he is leye zaruri hay kay hum robots be use kar saktay hain r be zaruri hey kay hum khud se expert advisros bun sakain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 99999 is an unknown quantity at this point 99999's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading in the forex market. ability and the experience we gain will greatly benefit us,trading manual

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot doing better trade sometimes rather than human therefore human wins everywhere because robot have no personal sense let alone So human and robot work different platform accordingly Definitely it should be Human Robot should be behind of the Humanity only While i am agreed human addicted and fellow of some things as well I do not use robot in forex trade as I do not feel it comfortable so that manual trading is better than robot because robot do not give us right information

Member Quratulain is an unknown quantity at this point Quratulain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi b trade ho ea ka use profit bht km dy Sakta hy ea chun k automatically work krta hy is lye us k through trade krny sy loss k chances b ho sakty Hyn I don't Prefer EA in forex trading I prefer manual trade only.

Banned samiya is an unknown quantity at this point samiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ea wahe trader use krty hy jo hud trading nahi krskty. es me 2 main reasons hoti hy k wo Ea use krngy. ya toh wo trading nahi janty oor loss krty hy oor ya per unky pas hud trading ka tme nahi metla lakin forex me invest krna chahty hy.

Banned doramelon is an unknown quantity at this point doramelon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robots are also developed by humans and the knowledge robots have is given by the hum after all God gave us so power full and unaccountable brain and human made the robot not they made human and I am believe that in the race Human Vs Robot Human wins the race because Human give power to the Robot till in long-term the human is win because we know EA not flexsible in several momment sometime it's missing

Banned chobra14 is an unknown quantity at this point chobra14's Avatar
    Thanks
    auto trading kerne ke liye kiya jata hai jub hum robot ko set kerte hain trade main to humein kuch kerna nai prta sub kuch way mian ham ko koi bi kam ni kirna parta sab kam rebort khod hi kieta ha as mian ap ko as business ka bare mian

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Y humans and all machine designed by man is not perfect so that humans will always win in the forex trading only Human brain is more powerful than robots in fact So totally i think its impossible to trade by a robot with and robots have no emotions and fatigue so that they can observe and entered the market 24 hours nonstop rather than so i think Human vs robot the human are succeeded

Member wooglejobs is an unknown quantity at this point wooglejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex trading me best analysis ke liye hame technical analysis ki bohat zarurat hoti hai, or jis me EA sab se best way hai forex market ko understand karne ke liye, is liye mostly balkay sabi traders EA ka bohat istimal karte hain jis se wo short time me technical analysis kar lete hain or ab to EA robot ka bi bohat istimal ho raha hai lekin EA sab se best tab hai jab is ko manual trading ke liye hi istimal kiya jae.

Banned yameen101 is an unknown quantity at this point yameen101's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't prefer to utilize the Ea and I recommended to brokers not to exchange with Ea. better to exchange physically to practice our aptitudes and knowledge of exchanging the forex market. capacity and the experience we addition will incredibly profit us later on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 139 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)