+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: any difference in mt4 or 5?

Senior Member seema121 is on a distinguished road seema121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader4 is old and meta trader5 is new, meta trader5 have some new and advanced features but the meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn than meta trader5, most of trader want to trading with meta trader4 than meta trader4 in Forex trading business.
    Acha! G?

Banned Faisal Qamar is an unknown quantity at this point Faisal Qamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt5 mt4 ka latest version he or thora dificult bhi he me mt4 software use karta hon jo use karna assan he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my knowledge there is not any huge difference between the meta trade 4 and meta trade 5 both of these works for the forex trading, but the meta trade 5 is the new version of the meta trade 4 and that's why the mostly people not have a good knowledge and experience to use it, and mostly people are using meta trade 4 still and understand it very well and about its usage too....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rimkhan2 is an unknown quantity at this point rimkhan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, Mt4 and 5 is not same and some difference both. I know when international market place is only online system then Forex is biggest from others.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me that I could not understand them because MT5 I've never seen before carefully how MT5 working for it seems to me just the same or maybe more difficult I do not know but I'd read a lot of information here.

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear meta trader4 aik old and easy software and trading platform he es ko har new trader asani sy handle kar sakta he .but meta trader5 new and advance software and trading platform he so abi es ko samjna kafi hard he kun ke ye new platform he .

Banned visioit001 is an unknown quantity at this point visioit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta 4 aik old version hai or meta 5 new version hai meta 4 main option zada hai or asan softwer hai or log is ko zada pasnd krte hai or jb k meta5 ko log kam pasand krte hai q k is main kam krna muskil hoti hai.

Senior Member shaikhonline is an unknown quantity at this point shaikhonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The new version of mt4 is mt 5 so this have advance featutes but modtly people use the old version because they have practice on old version

Senior Member bilalkhand is an unknown quantity at this point bilalkhand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir en may koi khas diffrance nahi hy bs baat ye hy kay mt 4 ab old softwere ho gaya hy or mt 5 new ajaad howa hy mt4 ko ab kam use keya jata hy or mt5 ko zaida use keya jata hy ye dono aak he work karte hy ye forex form ke chacking karte hy jo hum posts karte hy un ke

Senior Member Omerhayat is an unknown quantity at this point Omerhayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is old versoin hai and mt5 is new versoin .meny people use mt4 veroin. mt4 versoin is very easy . meny bussiness man use mt4 becuse trhis pletform perovide meny way for terading .i am use mt4 in forex. i like it, versoin very much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast