+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantages and disadvantages LibertyReserve and Paypal , According to my version :)

Senior Member labnno is an unknown quantity at this point labnno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I may purchase in business on the Internet.
    I usually make use of the freedom stick, because
    It is very easy to use, just need to time purchases have already achieved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    liberty reserve is that the higher than the simplest methodology for Forex merchandiser. the minimum group action free, fast transfer and high security make sure the merchandiser safety. it's best suited to all Forex merchandiser. i don't notice any disadvantage of liberty reserve. I'm not older with PayPal as a result of PayPal doesn't support our country. I'm pleased with liberty reserve............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asif786 is on a distinguished road asif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main ziyada tar libert reserve use kerta hon. mjhy to ye process bahut hi secure lagata hy aor ap asani say payment ker sakty ho. paypal ka saytem mjhy thra passand nahi hey. ye bahut hi kam sites k sat affiliated hota hy. es ka itna security sytem acha nahi hey jitna k liverty resrve ka hy. liberty reserve agar direct bank account main money transfer ka option deta to bahut acha tha.

Senior Member MohammadZahidIqbal is an unknown quantity at this point MohammadZahidIqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    liberty reserve good hy ye payment bi jaldy kar daty hen aor bakion ki nisbat jaldy mil jaty hy lekun PayPal bi asha hy kiun k ye dunia men aksar jaga par available hy is sy ap dunia men jahan bi ho ap ko ap ki payment mil jay gi.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am living in Pakistan and i just want to say that in Pakistan i am only using liberty reserve because in Pakistan Paypal does not works and liberty reserve is very safe mode of payment processor instead of others...

Senior Member smsobuj is an unknown quantity at this point smsobuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well , for me LR pr Liberty Reserve is the best online International Gateway for the transaction. For Online transaction security LR is the best of best. I have no complain about LR. I trust LR very much.

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are no limited to the funds that you can transaction on this two accounts and there means there is father freedom when i come to money tradeing and when you have very little money when it comes to to charges

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup there are both issues with these two have the same requirements, terms and condition for its account, both use the confirmation via email but i like the liberty reserve of is good security features and have no complex way of verification.

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    liberty resverse sa pasa neklwna to assan ha leken kabe kabar pasa neklwna ma bohat sa din zaya ho jata han. ma na kabe paypal use he nhe kia is lia ma us ka bara ma kuch nhe kha sakta.

Senior Member Mr.iOus is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.iOus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree fairly easy to verify Liberty Reserve than paypal to with a credit card or virtual credit card, and LR already widely used as an online business payments, but PayPal is more widely used and accepted in stores or online sales than LR poorly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)