+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantages and disadvantages LibertyReserve and Paypal , According to my version :)

Junior Member msashobuj01 is an unknown quantity at this point msashobuj01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

They have too many advantage

Liberty reserve and pay pal both are very useful site for all of us. Those are really very secure website to transfer money. They are giving us a great service for a long time.They have also gets a very small fee from us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashik21 View Post
    Advantages and disadvantages of each of these payment processors like liberty reserve, paypal, alertpay, moneybookers and so on depends on the region in which we are staying and I feel for Indian users the best method for withdrawing the funds is libertyreserve, as it has the better conversion rate compared to other e currencies.
    Dear friend I know the liberty reserve is best but as you are indian i want to know that how can you withdraw your fund with liberty reserve to India as liberty reserve has a big disadvantage that from it i cannot withdraw fund to my bank in India.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Advantages and disadvantages of Liberty Vs Paypal
    This post is a comparison of the advantages Libertyreserve than Paypal. This virtual world payment instruments is to give a dynamic online world. If the comparison of the two e-curency, there are some advantages and disadvantages which are owned by LibertyReserve and Paypal:

A. LibertyReserve is more secure and very terproterksi with security systems to 5 (five) layers consisting of a user login, password, Captcha, PIN, and the Master Key so that the security system is very difficult to crack. While Paypal only made ​​2 (two) layers of the User login and Password. so the possibility for greater burglarized. There have been many netters who were victims of pirates / breaker in an online business using Paypal.
    2. Verify your account when registering at Libertyreserve is not too complicated that only a confirmation via email. While Paypal must be verified by using a Credit Card (Credit Card), although this time there is an alternative to Paypal VCC (Virtual Credit Card) but it is still also have to spend to get it. VCC prices usually range between $ 5 - $ 20 depending on how long it expired.
    What do you think?
    i think liberty reserve is batter then Paypal because liberty reserve is support maximum broker house and support maximum country, its service charge is too low other e currency house. and Paypal cannot support all country.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both have the advantages and the disadvantages. but liberty reserve is more secured because it system is more safety where the paypal can be less secured. but both have the direct connection with the bank and you can cash your money easily.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the main benefit of Liberty Reserve is it is lowest transaction charge and PayPal has highest service charge and main disadvantages is Liberty Reserve do not support bank withdrew but PayPal support Bank

Member ashik21 is an unknown quantity at this point ashik21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Advantages and disadvantages of each of these payment processors like liberty reserve, paypal, alertpay, moneybookers and so on depends on the region in which we are staying and I feel for Indian users the best method for withdrawing the funds is libertyreserve, as it has the better conversion rate compared to other e currencies.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexMarket View Post
    Hi my friend, i know that liberty reserve and paypal are very good for traders and other people who want to make money on internet, for me i use webmoney keeper, it is very useful for me. You can try to use it, you will feel pleased.
    the pleasure we get from the trading process that we run, this is what we should be able to adjust to some of the rules binding trading of each of the trading process that we run to be directed to and attract the right track in choosing this payment

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, i know that liberty reserve and paypal are very good for traders and other people who want to make money on internet, for me i use webmoney keeper, it is very useful for me. You can try to use it, you will feel pleased.

Member bistro1996 is an unknown quantity at this point bistro1996's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mendut View Post
    You really need to work hard and spend more time in forex. Luck just adds the flavor in your hard work. In my thinking the trader should totally avoid this secondary factors and lets the things happen smoothly.
    yes all the work to be done the hard work to get maximum results
    including forex, we must strive to make our target is reached in forex

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always love liberty reserve when am withdrawing my cash it is quite fast and efficient but when it comes to paying for goods online then using paypal is the best but do not be trobled liberty reserve has an exchanger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)