+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: which mobile phone is good for trading business.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me , i haven't used any mobile phone in my trading in forex . i prefer to trade and make my analysis on my PC to be able to see the full chart clearly and make the correct analysis .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waleedschaingang is an unknown quantity at this point waleedschaingang's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading karny k liye Iphone best hai aur is k ilawa woh tmam set better hain jin main ANDROID software hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ali1996 is on a distinguished road ali1996's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello
    I think that trading of the phone does not offer add even detract from the focus has one advantage, namely,
    Is that the stores can follow the market at any time and where he went

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry sir mujhe mobile se trading ka koi experience tou nahi hai but mere khayal se iphone best hai mobile trading kay liye mai ne aksar suna hai kay traders iss mobile ko like karte hain aur kuch traders black berry ko bhi like karte hain.

Senior Member hassan347 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan347's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think If you went to the shop to buy a new cell cellphone, you should choose the best to obtain the dealing system and perform on it in a excellent way and uncomplicated I see that BlackBerry is the best cellular phones for use in Currency dealing. Good Luck

Senior Member anzerg11 is on a distinguished road anzerg11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you of your third generation mobile to download the platform of the mobile device and use it in any place where the Internet is present, there are many phones

Member Heores is an unknown quantity at this point Heores's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes buddy i think cellular treading is a big chance.if we have reinforced cellular then it an excellent chance because we can business at any time & anywhere.i think blackberrie cellular is useful this chance.

Senior Member zohaib hassan is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mujhay mobile phone say trading ka itna pata nahi hai kyun kay manay kabhi mobile phone say trading nahi ki magr maray khyal say app blackberry phone use karin os say trading easy ho jay ge..

Member dalymchala is on a distinguished road dalymchala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Tablet will be better than phone for trading, i have a blavkberry playbook tablet and it is good for forum and forex account

Banned abdul wahab is an unknown quantity at this point abdul wahab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex kay leay app koi bhe smart phone use kar saktay ho bcause Andriod main bhe forex app mojood han Iphone main bhe app forex apps instal kar saktay hankun kay is kay leay app nay mobile say kuch karna tu hota nae ha just status he check karna hota ha or wo app kisi bhe smart phone say baasani check kar saktay han.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open