+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: which mobile phone is good for trading business.

Senior Member Abdul.Majeed is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul.Majeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khiyal se to kafi mobiles trading platforum ko spport karte hai jaha tak main apni bat karo to main HTC mobile se trading karta hon mobile trading bhot hi fayeday mand hai mobile se ap kahi bhi kisi bhi waqat trade kar sak te hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eyesstrangerz is an unknown quantity at this point eyesstrangerz's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray pas toh computer hai aur mujhe computer se trading karna acha lagta hai .cell se trading ka koi experience nahi hai abhi tak . so i cant say any thing about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mobile phone is one of the greatest medium in this business. You can easily run which business through cellular. Any cellular enabling with call can be too much entitled to this your work. But to analyze the market by watching the market in chart is not so easy in this medium.

Banned fright1101 is an unknown quantity at this point fright1101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any window base mobile like as and nokia , sumsong, blackberry iPhone are available on market you chose and do trade . mobile trading is good because in this way we can easily do this business any time or any where .

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not act on cell phones, but a window was chosen from Mobile iPhone is available on the market and not to act because I have personal experience of mobile commerce. In this way we can in this business that you can work at any time or where, because of the better mobile trading. Thank you!

Senior Member framo is an unknown quantity at this point framo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlinker1 View Post
    i think forex trading is good in the monbile .So you may take alot of time in the trading even you have laptop or not .So it is use ful to use iphone for the forex trading.here yoou may get alot.
    i do not want to say that Forex trading system is a best trading system, it is not correct . this forum i mean mt5 and you can learn on internet by search about Forex trading business .........................../////////////////////////////////

The best way to learn Forex is by practicing in demo account.

Senior Member sain is an unknown quantity at this point sain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by traderkarachi View Post
    i am going to purchase a new mobile phone soon so i want to know which brand phone should i buy to get a better view of trading charts because i am planning to do my trading on it also. do share your views.
    i think best way to learn Forex trading business is this forum i mean mt5 and you can learn on internet by search about Forex trading business and you can watch Forex trading business related videos to learn.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traderkarachi View Post
    which mobile phone is good for trading business.

i am going to purchase a new mobile phone soon so i want to know which brand phone should i buy to get a better view of trading charts because i am planning to do my trading on it also. do share your views.
    without intent promotion, you can select the platform such as Ios or android smartphone and now many are using this platform, and select the application and do not broker MT4 mobile applications because often I log on and my broker application difficult to get in, so, you can just log in with multiple usernames but alternately on your mobilephone MT4

Banned kashmiri is an unknown quantity at this point kashmiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    HTC Inspire 4GC u can use for this work but technical knowledge is necessary for this work and big money. if u have u can start forex trading easily.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best mobile phone platform for trading is still the Android mobile. It supports all the technical analytical tools used in forex., which includes indicators, and others. Though there is no provision for news yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open