+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: which mobile phone is good for trading business.

Senior Member hamza4916 is on a distinguished road hamza4916's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the iPhone. Clear, big screen with plenty of forex apps to choose from. Many brokers have a mobile app that's iPhone friendly. Some, from what I hear, have alarms that alert you when price hits a certain level, although that feature may be broker-specific. If you don't mind touchscreen (which you can get used to rather quickly if you do), it's a great choice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tahir11 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese to bohat zada mobiles ki technologies market may introduce ho chuki hen lakin blackberry jo k business mobile kaha jata ha sab se better ha trading k liye is k elawa nokia window mobiles bhi kam acha karty hen lakin ma jo prefer kru ga wo blackberry ha ku bettry timing bhi blackberry ki bohat achi ha is liye ye best ho ga mere khyal se

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member norway01 is an unknown quantity at this point norway01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that I'Phone is batter for trading in Forex. Instaforex has software for this mobile phone. We can trade in Forex with mobile phone and trade at anywhere. We can also trade in Forex in busy time with mobile.

Senior Member brain4x is an unknown quantity at this point brain4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry Bro, I don't know about any phone that will provide support for full fledged mt4 application. It's better you buy a Windows based tablet pc. You can install and use mt4 just like you would on your computer. Moreover it is portable.

Senior Member mdarifrt is an unknown quantity at this point mdarifrt's Avatar
    Thanks
    my spouse and i have not Individual experience exactly about mobile trading considering that the when i do not trade with mobile phone but a lot of window base mobile New iphone 5 tend to be viewable from market people chose ALONG WITH do trade . mobile trading is good considering that the throughout the particular way when i can easily do the company While as well as just about any in which . Thank anyone !

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mobile par trade karne ke liye humen Android OS aur Windows OS based handset ki jarurat padati hai, kyoki sabhi broker mobile trading software android, iphone aur windows mobile ke liye hi taiyar kiye hai. Samsung ka galaxy SIII trading ke liye bahut accha handset hai.

Senior Member keiko is on a distinguished road keiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best one to trade with in the d market is mostlly that with is suported or has an android nature and that is the best by becoming or having to make sure that you are trading in a good way.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    mobile phone forex k liye sub se best jo hai wo hai android system . aur android mobile kafi low price k bhi hai aur android per aap ko same pc jesa lage ga trade krtey huye koi change nhi hai .aur speed bhi wohi aur iphone bhi best hai but wo costly hai.

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother mobile trading is best i make some trades on q android mobile chart look nice on mobile phone i think with any android or window mobile you can trade, but try to get good internet speed when you trading on mobile.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guess now, all mobile is good , faster and good, and we can install mt4 in there, but, we have to be careful if we do trade with mobile, did you ever think if one day you make loss your mobile and mt4 is there with password and number account ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open