+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: which mobile phone is good for trading business.

Senior Member Zaheer is on a distinguished road Zaheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ke liye android / I phone / i pod wagera tamam mobile phones use ho sakte hain. but mere khayal main i phone or android phone sab se best hain. main ne ziada android mobile phone use kia ha. i am satisfy with android.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arhaam is an unknown quantity at this point arhaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum phone se bhi trading easily kar sakte hain. or is ke lye samsung / iphone best hai. or hum asani se trading kersakte hain.i think laptop ya phone se ziada asani sr kar sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mrdik is an unknown quantity at this point mrdik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think mobile treading is a big opportunity.if we have supported mobile then it a great opportunity because we can trade anytime & anywhere.

Senior Member umerjee is on a distinguished road umerjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kheyal main I phone trading ke leye best hai.wese main ne mobile per trading ki ni hai mager is per kam kerna b kafi best hai.ap jab chahain kam ker sekte hain .cell phone ap ke pas her waqt hota hai ap jab chahain work ker sekte hain.ye aik best online work hai.Pc ki nisbat mobile per trading kerna kafi best hai lakin main to abi moblie per tading ni kerta mager mujhe ye idea acha laga trading ka or I phone best hai is ke leye......

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never tried Forex in mobile... As I can't see the market movement properly from mobile..... But now we can download Meta Trader in our mobile.... But I think we should not try this in mobile.... Computer is best for trading....

Banned jahanzeb is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes mobile phone is the best way to do forex trading . you can see trading 24 hours your trade and the moment of market . some times the market is very good for the trade and you are disable to do trade on your pc or laptop but through mobile trader can able to trade on that time also .

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the andoride phones are very good for forex trading and with that i think that the iphone are very good as well if you want to trade with you mobile i think that it is great to trade with mobile when you are on the move to somewhere

Senior Member saeed275 is an unknown quantity at this point saeed275's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g g dear mobile phone tradi9ng k lia bohat ziada best hai agar ko person computer nai ly skta to wo phone per net chala kar asani se trad kar skta hai or kaam kar k money earn kar skta hai

Senior Member ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i do not know many but i used I phone 3 for this purpose and i have no knowledge about any more phones but some smart phones like htc are most common in the markets for this purpose of trading in the forex.

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now the broker forex trading has provided a means to some software that is provided on the various types of smartphones that are based either windows, android and so on, and I think almost all of them present an attractive appearance and easy to operate. So I think you wear for today's smartphones can be for any type of trading and everything is easy, you just download the installer mt4 and can be used for trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open