+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Dog Trading system.

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's a promising strategy, but it's worth it
    Thank you for your efforts and I wish all members share their experience with such arrogance
    I accept my brother's traffic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for the stratigie, i will try to apply them on a demo account before, to see the stability of this stratigie, and especially that i have never intuit of this method of strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    I have been refered to a system called black dog trading and am trying to collect info on the views or better still first hand came across a system called black dog a while a go as time has passed the secre to the method seems to be out of the hat.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Aj say pehlay waisay main is baray main itna zayada nahi janta tha aor na he zayada suna tha ap ney aj is post main kafi kuch samjhaya hai aor is kay baray main bataya hai so log is say kafi faida uthahein gein main koshish karoon ga kay apney friends ko bhi is baray main bataoun.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-29), alizubair (2017-09-30), danish555 (2017-11-17), incomejobs (2017-09-30), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-30), rehanayaz (2017-10-19), sufiyan22 (2017-09-29), zahid2016 (2017-09-30)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello brothers and sisters . In my opinion i guess you can use this system on every timframe. But the higher the timeframe the better the signals. On m1 timeframe you will get many blackdogs. So just have a look for a few days an look how much pips you can get with a black dog on m1 or m5 for scalping. but its possible to use it for scalping. no problem.

Please tell if you have sucess with thes tradingsystem and scalping with it. It would be nice if you can explain then the tradingstyle you use.

I use ist with an multistochstic indicator too for a good long term trend setting. But on H1 Timeframe

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure you could use this system on each tim frame. But the better the time-frame the better the indicators. On m1 time frame you will get many blackdogs. So just have a search for a few days an look how a lot pips you may get with a black canine on m1 or m5 for scalping. However its viable to use it for scalping. N\

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Black dog trading strategy is working by moving average system. I've no knowledge within this trading system and of course I'm not trade my trading manually. I'm trade my trading all controlled by expert adviser. By the way, the trading system name is very nice.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-17)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne forex ye stragdy bleck k bary me me nei jata ha kia chaiz ha foerx treding loss profti koi bi bisniss ka hisa ha ager apko treding ate ha to apko is forum pe bonus se apko free me treding krna ka moqta deta ha ye forex forum

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), incomejobs (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-27)

Junior Member Magdymagdy will become famous soon enough Magdymagdy will become famous soon enough Magdymagdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I would try this strategy but I can not find the download link. Is it possible to re-upload the download link so I can try it .. Thank you anyway .. The speech is over and I find no justification for more talk except that admin who sends warnings to write the response in at least two lines
    Please give thank if you like

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Geopolitical uncertainties became dangerous late on Monday giving a boost to safe havens during Tuesdays Asian session. The North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho used a stronger language against the US, saying that Trumps recent comments were a declaration of war on the Korean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)