+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Member dilawarkhan is an unknown quantity at this point dilawarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can not utilize bonus in pamm account than we will safe our bonus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess yes
    bonus per post is used for the trader itself at their account trading, not for pamm, and if you want to make invest in there then you need to make deposite at their accounts, so it is not allowed
    and you have the answer for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member CHRYSS is an unknown quantity at this point CHRYSS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it's a good idea, subscribing PAMM by invest bonus earned if it can be I will very-very interesting and will subscribe soon, unfortunately bonus were earned is not transferable, I am hesitate that it can be accepted.
    follow the trend and change when the trend changes

Junior Member mehwishraheel is an unknown quantity at this point mehwishraheel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I saw somewhere that you will have to open a PAMM investor account, deposit your money there, claim your bonus, and then invest where ever you want to. If I am wrong then please somebody tell me. It is necessary to know that the bonus amount can not be withdraw if you don't trade prescribed trades. Which you can see in your client cabinet.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can trading with own account only .. we can not invest to pamm account we have to deposit from
    our money if we want to join pamm account and we have carefully when we choose pamm account..

Banned IFX Kerstin is an unknown quantity at this point IFX Kerstin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiron View Post
    Firstly i think that anyone can invest the bonus earned from the forum to the pamm accounts,
    but after see your post now am in hesitation. I will solve this within one week.
    Hello,
    It's not possible. You may only invest your own funds, not your accumulated bonus.

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This isn't possible. As far as I know, you can only use your own funds.

Member rickyibr is an unknown quantity at this point rickyibr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how to find investors for PAMM accounts?
    thank

Member dachraoui is an unknown quantity at this point dachraoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really dont have much idea about it but i think that this might not be allowed maybe more seniors or master members might be able to help you about this matter.

Senior Member ronik4lif is an unknown quantity at this point ronik4lif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to also know if i can rely on the Pamm Acount traders because i have heard so many of them posted a good trading history but when you give them money you would be seeing a different trading result somehow different from their overrall trading success.please i want to know if anyone here have been investing with this people successfully?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)