+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi hum is forum say earn kiye howe bonus ko sirf apnay simple trading k liye he use kar saktay hain us k ilawa or kahi nahi use kar saktay hain bus yaha pay hum nay apnay bonus ko simple way say earn karnay ka tareeka pata rakhna hai yehi kuch karna parta hai jb tak hum kuch kar na sake yehi wo achi tarha say achi bat hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member icank is an unknown quantity at this point icank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehulpopat12 View Post
    yes you are right..i also have same problem..when i try to register on PAMM account i got error that "you account is registered from forum,please create a new account for it".can anyone have idea so that i can invest in PAMM account?
    if you want to invest in PAMM accounts, I think you must have an account. where in the account you have to make a deposit in accordance with the specified requirements. if in a forum account, the possibility can not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I absolutely don't have much idea about it but i think that this might not be permitted maybe more seniors or master members might be able. It can be only used for handbook trading however the earnings we see from the trading can be invested back in PAMM balances.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the bonus that's earned here is for only the personal account and we an't invest this bonus in the pamm account if you want to make a pamm account then you have to invest your money and this bonus can't be invested

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you can't invest the bonus that is earned from the forum in the pamm account ,,, the bonus you get here is to trade with and it's for the trading in your account ,, and it also has some restrictions of doing the trade as you can see that in bonus account they cut more commission

Senior Member njega is an unknown quantity at this point njega's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that you can invest that money in pamm account you have to trade it all by your own all the money that you given on each money and the amount give to the account should be in a way that that you you

Senior Member dodul is an unknown quantity at this point dodul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no we have to trade with our own trading accounts and we should know that without proper knowledge and skill we should not open PAMM account and I think every traders need to learn this trading business and need to practice more and more in demo accounts.

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No brother mein ne aik dafa try kia tha k mein apnay iss forum k bonus ko PAMM account mein transfer ker dun mgr Insta Forex hamein yeh facility provide nahi kerta. Mgr hum iss forum se jo bhi bonus earn kertay hain hum uss bonus se trading ker k jo bhi profit earn kertay hain hum uss profit ko PAMM account mein use ker saktay hain.

Member forexxxx is on a distinguished road forexxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For opaning PAMM account you have to open a new PAMM trading account because it is a different trading place. so you have to deposit minimum amount as per insta forex PAMM manager trading rule. In PAMM account you have the opportunity to rise your capital by display your talent trading to other .
    I LOVE FORUM INDIAALL IS WELLI LOVE INSTA FOREX

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi, hum jo idian forex forum par posting karke bonus earn karte hai wo istaforex humen trading ke liye bonus provide karta hai, agar hume PAMM accout me invest karna hai to humen khud se deposit kara hoga tabhi hum apni investment ko kisi bhi pamm account me invest kar sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)