+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 921 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex marke tis not an easy job Forex Trade is legal and the biggest trade over the world. I am earning some money from forex and i have learnrd a lot of things from it .Its controls the Trader behaviour ,emotions etc .By overcoming this trader cn become succesfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    To earn good money from forex business then no doubt to be proud in forex business and the best in making money in other market i believe that making money is an art for me and i know that withtime i will learn to make some more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex requires technical skills ability,patience,emotions control and many tuff things if you achieve all these things then you can become a succesful trader and you will be proud of yourself in my opinion

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Learning is directly proportional to the development of the market, if you're just a little study you will be left behind by these developments still i am a learner and that is why i am not able to earn huge money from forex when i will start earning huge profit.

Banned 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews's Avatar
    Thanks
    G bilkul men apnay apko luckay feel krta hon forex trading ek bara hi behtreen platform hai yahan sy insaan bohat ache earning kr skta hai or apni life set kr skta hai. but apnay ap ko is trhan mently strong banaen kay ap ek achay trader or ek soft mind businessman ban sken agar ap her time apny decisions change krtay rahen gy to ap paisay kamany to kamany loss kr bethen gy.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai forex market o jion kr key bohat happy ho aur mujh es par bhe proude hai k mai ney forex business ko jion kia hai aur forex business mai abhi kamyabi nahi miley. Likan mai es business mai bohat zada mehnat krni hai aur es business mai kamyabi hasil krni hai.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use mujhe eis sy buhat acha money earn hoota hai orr main eis sy apni needs ko poora karta hun orr eis sy mujhe society mein mukaam hasil hoota hai . thahts why i proud to be a forex trader.jab se main forex mein trading kr rha ho tu main bhut ziada happy ho kyun k forex ne mari bhut sari problem ko solve kr diya hai forex ki waja se aaj main bhut ziada proud feel krta ho . forex mein mara aana ka d

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I can proudly say that i am good forex trader because forex businss have power to change everything at any time and i am able to trade with care, that's why I am proud to be a trader that i am not in those traders.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    If can able able to earn good money from forex business then no doubt to be proud in forex business still i am a learner and that is why i am not able to earn huge money and forex i earn lots of money to fulfill our needs and dreams.

Banned AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,333 Times in 793 Posts
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 921 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)