+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 921 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investor should never lose hope of becoming a better trading professional. The trader must be a person who stands firm despite the failures. Hope to change life thanks to forex should not decline. The possibility of change exists, you have to work to achieve it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SOMA is an unknown quantity at this point SOMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex proud that I work a lot, but I want to boast I have become an expert in Forex, and I'm trying to learn to become an expert Forex like the rest of the experts, so that I can know all the novice and give him all the information he wants in order to become a has experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that i can be proud as forex trader, because forex trader is a great profession. If i can become a professional trader, then i will earn so much money from this business. I really believe that there are nothing that i can't do if i never give up. i will be proud become a successful forex trader

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that I am proud to be a forex trader. I hop I shall be a rich man by forex trading. Forex is my life and forex is my future partner. I think I shall be a professional forex trader. Forex can be change my poor life.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that become a forex trader is not easy, to survive in this business for years is not easy also. many people leave this business after several months or after less than 3 years. If we still can survive after more than 3 years in this business, of course we can be proud as forex trader

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that it feels really good to be part of this amazing business. because this business is worldwide and trillion of the dollars transaction take place just in a day and you can earn a lot of money from this business through your knowledge and experience.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes because I am a part and a trader of worldwide business where I can earn money by utilizing my mental skills and abilities, now I dont need to do any other job or business because here there are more facilities and comforts than other businesses, I am not dependent over anyone therefor I really feel proud to be a Forex trader.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that forex is still somtjhing that most of the oele in the wold cant handle or even get it iml very roud taht when i was only 18 i discover it and with 19 years old i stat trading by my self with no one help or any one told me about it i hope taht ikeep doing it and get more succes rate

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that I am proud as a Forex trade. You known , I am try to jion the Forex full time. Because Forex is a best professional. Forex business earning is very high and change the life. I am try to learn the Forex fast and prepare the some strategy. So that I am work the market. Earn the money as per own planning.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I am so proud to be a forex trader and I believe that if we can trade with proper learning then we can make good money here and can be a successful in trading but for that we need to work hard and have to develop a trading strategy and trading plan too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 921 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)