+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 921 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 882 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Senior Member ohwhy is an unknown quantity at this point ohwhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only people with brave heart can do forex trading and make it a business or even a career or job or whatever it is,forex trading is not for a person that cannot confront challenges so since am doing a business that only brave people can do then am proud of myself to be a forex trader and I would continue to be more proud because am doing the un-expected and am making money while doing it so am a forex trader and am proud about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i Agree with you , mujhy fakher ha k ma ek tarder hun or achi trading karna sekh raha hun jis sy mujhy or mari famliy ko bhut faida hota ha achi trading kr ky acha bonus hasil karun ga .bhut sy log asy han jo achi trading ker acha bonus ly rahy hain.ya job bhut achi ha.is main humen thuri mahnt ki zarurt hoti ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hero0004 is an unknown quantity at this point hero0004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i an new boy in forex company fristly i was narvas than i parfectly do this business and gat a lot of activites we got money doing this business i will so proud to for forex company becuse it was the onlin business i allso proud of forex coz we gat power knowlage we are eran to us a parfectbal life

Senior Member hero0004 is an unknown quantity at this point hero0004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i an new boy in forex company fristly i was narvas than i parfectly do this business and gat a lot of activites we got money doing this business i will so proud to for forex company becuse it was the onlin business i allso proud of forex coz we gat power knowlage

Senior Member ayshiakter is an unknown quantity at this point ayshiakter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ham log forex pe kam kar ta hay and ham happy hay forex pe and ham forex pe kam kar kar proud feel kar ta ha ...and it is real site so ham happy to forex.

Senior Member sexyanti is an unknown quantity at this point sexyanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i proud to be forex trading beacuse forex is international online money mahing every month i earn a good number of profit here and i give me also a happy life .so i proud to be forex.

Junior Member srjanlove is an unknown quantity at this point srjanlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    off course, i feel proud to be a Forex bargainer as a result of Forex may be a worldwide on-line business I'm a neighborhood of this business it's a proud on behalf of me. Forex provides a nice chance for add Forex and earn immeasurable cash. From Forex i earn immeasurable cash to meet our wants and dreams. Through Forex i will amendment my life vogue.

Senior Member babarali699 is an unknown quantity at this point babarali699's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear i too proud to be frex trader because this is the best online business or main nay bhi is hamasha kuch na kcuh earn kia hay jis ki waja say main bohat khush ho forex trading may hamay agay barhnay or ziada earn krnay kay ziada mwaqay mojood hain jahan tk loss ki baat hay wo to iska hisa hay and i totally agree to you.

Banned ashiqur420 is an unknown quantity at this point ashiqur420's Avatar
    Thanks
    I lost a lot of money in the Forex market, but I am solace lordly of the manipulate in such a market and recognize to soul first job marketplace was filled with secrets discover fun than galore I've superimposed a lot of information helped me a lot in the development of myself.

Senior Member ifda is an unknown quantity at this point ifda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very proud to be a forex trader ..forex trading is a good busienss for me, forex gives me opportunity to making unlimited money everyday, forex trading is my chance for get rich, so,I should keep learn and do more practice to increasing my trading skill, I want to be a successful trader and achieve financial freedom in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 921 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 882 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)