+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 921 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course my dear .. Forex trading mein kaam karna Mere Liye bahut Khushi Ki Baat Hai aur mujhe bahut accha lagta hai yeh Mein full HD mein kaam Karti Hoon Forex trading bahut accha business hai jaha par bahut paise Hasil Kiya Ja sakta hai yahan par unlimited Paisa Hasil karna possible Hota Hai Aisa Kisi Kaam Hai possible nahi hai isliye Mujhe Forex trading bahut acchi lagti hai aur yahan par kaam karna Mere Liye proud Ki Baat Hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-07-16), Unregistered (1), youcef54 (2018-07-17)

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien to jee es mien aa ker jab ap kam kerty hien aur es mien kamai kerty hien to ap es mien pher proud mahsos ker sakty hien mager jab ap es mien a ker apna loss kerty hien to ap nerasha mehsos ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am feeling completely proud to be a forex trader and i am enjoying my career as well the is a lot of hurdles comes out here in the
    market but the thing you need to have is a patience and also a strong trading experience and knowledge about trading as well is the key
    to bring up your goals.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-07-21), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-16), Mr Law (2018-07-19), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-16), sarfraz786 (2018-07-20), Unregistered (5), yulbang111 (2018-07-17)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh aik aysa trading business hey jis main traders experience hasil kar ke bahut ache income hasil kar sakte hain es trading main world ke millions of traders trading karte hain aur income hasil kar ke apne aur apne families ke life ko easy bnate hain , mujhe es business ko join kar ke proude hoa hey aur main apne society main aik traders ke haseet se jana jata hon .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-17)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen proud koi us waqt hota hai jab usko faida bhi hua ho jab kisi ko faida hi ni hua kisi cheez mai to wo prud bhi ni hoga laikin han agr wo kaam karega aur usmai successful hoga to bilkul wo proud feel karega for sure

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me kaam karke proud hota hai kyunki aha par hum khud hi boss hai yaha par apne time ke anusar kaam kar te hai agar hum forex me achhe se work ko samjhte hai aur humare pass forex market ka knowledge or experience ho jata hai to forexke jaisa world me koi or business nahi hai.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anju28 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Forex trader because Forex is an online business worldwide I am part of this business, I am proud Forex gives great opportunity to work in Fore and make a lot of money. From Forex I earn a lot of money to meet our needs and dreams. Throughout Forex I can change my lifestyle. and of course I would love to be a trader because the fact I will be able to understand it and also understand the industry's passion, I will be able to do business well, that's why I will be happy to be a dealer, I'm not necessarily in people who want to sell twice the money they are in a quick example, despite the fact that We've bend my own money a lot of examples but my partners and I usually will not get big hazards.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

anju28 (2018-07-16)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still losing Forex trading so I will not say I am not proud that I am a Forex trader, if I return all losses and profits and big money in my pocket, so let me say that I interfere with your Forex traders. and, I am proud to be a Forex trader is probably the universal online business of my pride space. Forex provides a wonderful opportunity to add Forex and generate millions of cash. Foreign currency generates millions of cash to achieve our desires and dreams. FX will change my life, so I'm proud of the way. Thank you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Shahzad148P is an unknown quantity at this point Shahzad148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.

Junior Member Shahzad148P is an unknown quantity at this point Shahzad148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i feel proud to be a Forex trader because Forex is a worldwide online business i am a part of this business it is a proud for me . Forex give a great opportunity for work in Forex and earn lots of money . From Forex i earn lots of money to fulfill our needs and dreams. Through Forex i can change my life style .so , i feel proud. Thank you !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 921 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)