+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 921 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hexbilal View Post
    yes i fell very proud to doing a work on Forex trading and feel very cool and happy person because its give me a lots of money and lots of knowledge i love my job and i will continue in future because its changed my life completely and now i am a rich man so i proud to be a doing a Forex trading job
    yes , almost every forex trader felt proud to be a forex trader because this is a very good business and we are getting good chances to trade in this global and also we are earning good money from this business .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member capitar is an unknown quantity at this point capitar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business with the expectation that I used to raise my standard of living and conditions of the moment .. whhich happens is actually both the opposition on it and them can render the accurate messages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rimi3 is an unknown quantity at this point rimi3's Avatar
    Thanks
    we're never explain to you we're never pleased that they are we're trader whenever i i'm recoup this all of great loss and get bring gain plus substantial profit poket next, i i'm express we're prude being a trader.. Foreign currency make a superb chance for deliver the results around Foreign currency plus receive big money. Out of Foreign currency i actually receive big money to meet all of our demands plus wishes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aries32 is an unknown quantity at this point aries32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han mjhy proud h because i'm the partner of world's smartest business in the world this is why I proud of it....

Senior Member shehu2244 is an unknown quantity at this point shehu2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Base on me any where that i am i always happy and prod that i am a trader so it is very good for you too always control your emotion at all times

Senior Member fouzia is an unknown quantity at this point fouzia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A few example i believe illustrious when i had but, there is no added render of income. Still forex provides me handsome earning of my efforts. I then get abysmally Proudhon for connection, this identify wonderful energy, and that I enjoyed it awful untold additionally.

Banned sahil khan is an unknown quantity at this point sahil khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    no now this time i am not proud i know forex business is good for any person whoo about it and english langauage one person can loike its easy or simple forex is good business in the world i like forex very much .............

Member Lorie4455 is an unknown quantity at this point Lorie4455's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am so proud to be a forex trader,,so, if i,have a free time i injoy my time here,,forex give me a chance to earned more money,,thats why i,m verry proud tobe a forex trader.

Senior Member Zia.Marwat is an unknown quantity at this point Zia.Marwat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir forex me jo forex k best traders ha to wo forex me bahot he kuch profit kar sakty ha our me forex me kud bi demo account par trading kar raha ho tay me forex me kud bi bahot he kuch money kama sako our forex bahot he acha online job ha our me forex me bahto he kush ho qk forex bahot he acha ha.

Senior Member Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan mujhe to bhot jyada proud hai ki me forex trader hu or mujhe itna acha online program bhagwan ji ne diya hai to me kabhi bhi isko reject nhi karna chahti hu forex sbke liye waise bhot acha business hai hum yahan paisa marwaate hai to wo hmaari hi galti hoti hai forex ko jimedaar iske liye bollna thik nhi hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 921 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)