+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 921 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is largest online business in this world . Now smart people doing Forex business . Forex is business is better more than other online business . Here have lot of opportunity to grow up anyone carrier if he doing seriously Forex . Many people now doing Forex trade and they are come from different country . Forex is great business cos people make rich here doing trade . I am proud cos i am part of Forex and i doing trade here .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I proud to be a Forex trader because mentally i am a businessman but from a long time i could not get business activity due to lack of investment because business needed high volume investment but when my friend told me about Forex and i entered in Forex and earning profit in this business. yeah of course i am proud of being a forex trader because it has given me an employment opportuniteis and i did strat this business without any investment of a single panny i earned money from the posts and then invest it into the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there is always possibility of loss and profit present and no body to claim that he can get profit every time and the every trade result in profit for him but the question is are we happy or not here. Our presense in this forum shows our interest with forex trading and most of us become losers many time in forex trading yet we have hope in it and this is good part of it. That a person who join this business never leave the business easily. So I am very happy being part of this business.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course in forex there are many by that they can help toe in the feet arn money i seriously m hinting that in the first place my doing the job is get started the fx trading forum it can be done simply by my buddies and we m ver noticeably pleased that men and women are able to use fx trading markete because if we are doing the job the online community then every one of us get edge. Forex jaisa business puri world men kahin nahi hai aur muje bht proud hai k mai Forex trader hun kyunke jitna hum yahn kama sakte hen ghr baithay utna hum kisi bhi business men online offline nahi kama sakte hen.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am proud to be a forex treader because Forex is a great business. It�s a online share market all over the world People can make money here in a honest way its not a gamble its business and a legal business all over the world. now a days forex can make our life easy and cool we can make money form our home we don�t need to work in office or road. It s good job for student and women and those people who can�t work out side of the home. Forex is not so easy job but if you try hard and gather a good knowledge than I hope some day you will be success. Last of all I want to say that to be a forex trader I am very very proud.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course We are quite extremely pleased becoming a Trader. Foreign currency trading has become a very well liked organization currently, on the other hand a lot of consumers enroll in nevertheless merely a number of have great results because of their efforts along with attempts along with We are among those who may have became popular throughout Foreign currency trading along with We are extremely pleased to help you people also currently.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No because proud is a very difficult i am not proud because i think and i know that forex trading business is very good business for all business man and students and those peoples who stay at home. yes because forex is international busienss.forex business is easy an no risk this business.there are many people forex trade and from huge earn profit. it is good online professional business and many people pat time and full time job.i think it is the good way every person earn huge money.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am proud to be a forex trader because along with my studies i am earning a lot of money through forex and i am supporting my family. Forex is business and i am happy with this business. i think I am a proud result merchant Fx can be online business worldwide, I am close to this area is proud of me. Forex offers a good opportunity to add to Forex and earn money for Legia. Forex make money to satisfy our desires and dreams of the Legion. Forex traders may change the fashion in my life, so I'm proud of .

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    is me proud hony ki kbhi bat honi h ni , q k idhr ap proud hue or idhr apka account zero per askta h within one mint so aajzi se kam kro , ye trading ki jga ha yaha trading kro , fakhr or aajzi wali to koi bat honi hi ni chahye business me , agr fakhr kerna ha to business ni kerna , so ap decide ker lo k kam kerna ha ya nakhre ,me apne kam k sath sincere hun or mera kam mere sath

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    :-)I am too extremely glad to be an expert merchant and doing this business , in spite of the fact that numerous individuals accept this is a theoretical business it may be accurate in the event that you don't' grasp fittingly the thought of leveraged how it works and bury identified things. I feel really good when I remember that I have joined forex and learning it step by my first step of demo trading practie ave been accomplished and now a days I am focusing upon the theory through this forum, proud to earn fair earnings.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to husnul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 921 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)