+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 921 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 628 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sure. I really proud to be a forex trader, I really happy be a part of forex business, it's the best and most profitable business. most people around the world want to join in this business everyday, and forex business can help to increasing my income

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ishfaq ahmad wani is an unknown quantity at this point ishfaq ahmad wani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am proud to be trader in forex , My reasons for being a trader are simple,I love working for MYSELF, I love what I do and have passion for my work. I've never had a JOB that I actually woke up in forex this morning and looked forward to going. Since I became a trader, I can't wait to get up in the morning, I love the excitement of every new day, I love the competition, It can be very rewarding personally and there is no better job in the world for me, forex trading is my life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, not many people can survive for years in this business. most of trader failed and lose much money and then leave forex. Despite i still can't earn much money from forex, at least i still can survive, i still can make profit from my daily trading and i can be proud because of it

Junior Member medach is an unknown quantity at this point medach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cherish this forex business since now I am dependent on the forex exchanging business and I jump at the chance to invest my energy in the market since it is a nice sentiment for me here available on the grounds that here I " Learns a ton here and I am certain that my future is splendid with the forex so I can state yes, I am pleased with this, and furthermore on the grounds that the forex firm is an exceptionally dangerous business and to win this business a broker will have Need a considerable measure of information and encounter, and make due in this business is an extremely troublesome assignment and to win from this organization we will dependably be glad for it.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge han muje proud hai ke main forex ke trading kr raha hon forex ke trading main earning bhe kr raha hon forex ke trading ek great job hai or great work hai or main forex ke trading ka member hon or forex ke trading great earning way hai or great job hai es jesa koe bhe or online work nh hai this is the best work

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a most famous business in this world. many trader get successful in forex business. it's the best opportunity to change my life. I can take forex lifetime business and I want to earn good income here. forex is the best business for investing money. I really proud to be a forex trader

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading ky business main Trading karnay sy Trader ko success hoty hy aor Trader proud feel karta hay aor Forex Trading main Trader ko market main experience say work karna hota hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main gambling ny krna hay aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trading karna hay

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investor must feel great pride in risking his money in such a difficult activity. The trading presents great obstacles and even the most experienced investors suffer great blows. There are few people able to endure the sacrifice of long hours watching the graphic to capture a few pips.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    yes i feel good in forex trading market and i work in my trading business with confidence and i try to make good learning and experience and forex trading give me best earning when we work in market with best decision and we work in trading with care and mind and heart then we work in our business successful and we make good profit with forex

Junior Member farahmalik is an unknown quantity at this point farahmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes iproud thati am forextrader because forex aik bhtt hi acha online business he jisko mn apne ghr k andr beth kr hi kar skti hu aur ismn achi income kama skti hu..aur is businessmn acha futur bn skta hey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 921 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 628 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)