+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 253 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Investing all saving in Forex.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that you will success in near future due to invested more time to practice in demo account. Dear it is wise to not invest all saving in Forex though it is profit making machine but it is risky business. Bore invest your capital in the Forex we should learn about the trading and all the rules & regulations, give best effort with hard working in regular basis for success in future, always up to date with the Forex news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarufx is an unknown quantity at this point sarufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According my opinion Investing is so needed in forex as it is a money exchange business and we have to follow a good business plan because a single mistakes can bring a big loss in this business so we have to be careful .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’d like to believe that it will be not a good decision to invest all your saving in the forex trading specially when you are newbie in it instead of this you should invest a little part of this and earn from it and dont do the greed.
    Last edited by ity; 2017-02-25 at 09:08 AM.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not thing about it because Forex is risky business and we have to trade with money does not need it necessarily, at Forex trading you can loss all your account at any moment, you need to gather more knowledge about Forex to know it.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that just invest the money that we afford to lose only. If we invest all our saving money then we will not afford to lose the money. we need to have saving money not matter what. we can use only 10-20% of our saving money in this business, not all our saving money, it will be too risky

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that invest all our money in Forex is not good. Because we don't the future of the market. Even many experienced traders also face loss. So it will be good to invest $200 as your capital. From this your trade will not close as you have enough money. And you need to trade with small pips daily.
    Last edited by mix; 2017-02-24 at 10:00 PM.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It won't be safe to invest all your savings in forex no matter how good you are in trading forex don't try and invest all your savings in this business because there is no guarantee of making money in the forex market always.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that we need to have saving money, and we can't use our all saving money to trade. It is like gambling if we use all our saving money in forex. We need to manage our money well, so however using our all saving money for trading is really a bad idea. We can't do that because forex trading is risky business

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye totally wrong decion hai k ap apni poori savings forex me laga den because always doi trding in forex and comidities but for investing for long turm choose equity because they wil give you divident in future future trading gives money for time period not for all

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that its not good to invest all you money in forex if you do you will not trade well and loss out every time you trade and will not cope with retracement and will become very emotiinal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 253 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)