+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: luck is the best way of Forex...

Senior Member monamil is an unknown quantity at this point monamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sorry, when i believe it is incorrect. Luck is actually great within Gambling however forex is usually a company. Right here you would like knowledge in addition to know-how to produce profit. Luck includes a small position within forex trading which may be overlooked in case your knowledge usually are strong in addition to experience is actually huge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Air Razor is an unknown quantity at this point Air Razor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wel i will say luck is 50% involved.. u cn say about both gud luk n bad luk wich cn be minimise n maximise by ur inputs.. u do best work, fundamentel analysis, keen inputs luk to gain more profit will surely be increased

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cicgojra is an unknown quantity at this point cicgojra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not true in my side.Luck is good gambling but forex is pure business which base on the man own experience if he want success.so a trader need skills and knowledge to make profit.luck has very small role in forex trading which can be ignored if your skills are strong and expereince is huge.

Senior Member fiazh is on a distinguished road fiazh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul ap nay bilkul teaik kaha g forex main luck ka bohat bahra hath hy so ap nay bilkul teaik kaha lakin is k sath forex main luck k sath ap ka knowladge bee bohat zaroory hay

Banned aiham609 is an unknown quantity at this point aiham609's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pranto View Post
    Its true or not?
    You'll also learn Strategies in currency trading not only just experience or depend on luck in trading. Learning Strategies will make you be more Tq before making any decision or buy a certain currency, but also learn strategies is not easy, which increases your chance if done well to training and learning some of the strategies.

Senior Member faridshawky is an unknown quantity at this point faridshawky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends luck Bhi Hai comprehensive Forex itself profit comes Carney mai.lakin the luck to Homa ساث Nahin bar the deti is Liye Forex Mae kamyaab hai wo Trader Joe Loco mukamal Tor PE Leta Hai skewer or Fair Yakin rakhta the market Hai K Jay ISI Taref the GI JahanKi wo lagata trade or Hai Veer earn profit krta hai. pp. you for your account

Senior Member abid1 is on a distinguished road abid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it is right to say that luck is the very best way in the forex trading and i think it is a very respecable business to earn more and more money and i think you can also perform well with the forex trading business.

Senior Member forex talent is an unknown quantity at this point forex talent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex me luck me jyada trust nahi hai kyuki forex se ham earn tabhi kar sakte hai jab hamare paas forex ka proper knowledge ho agar ham luck ke upar hi depend rahe forex me to hame succes nahi mil sakta.

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Luck can not be counted as one of the thing that you will be relying one when you are tradeing you have to gain the be from the know that you have a newbies an you have Boston that with the experience from tradeing in demo

Junior Member Theard is an unknown quantity at this point Theard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,
    can you give me some hints if this result only thanks to luck or could it be a great potential in everestsignal.com latest performance?
    http://uploadpic.org/v.php?img=YS64A5JYLC
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast