+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 588 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned chris873 is an unknown quantity at this point chris873's Avatar
    Thanks
    Information, skills and also knowledge all of these a few are extremely considerably very important to the actual dealers so they really may be generating good number of pips with regular time frame which is quite definitely very important to the actual dealers with years to come for making good sum of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member AbdulRehman is an unknown quantity at this point AbdulRehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agreed Knowledge Expeirence and Some skills these are the main tools or you can say that weapon in the field, without these you can't fight or win so the same strgedy in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umershehzad is an unknown quantity at this point umershehzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes janab aap ki baat bilkul sai hai agar aap k pass acha knowldge hai ayr aap k pass acha skill hai to aap aik acha business kar sakty ho aur aap ko is foerx k bary me sab information b hia to aap yaha kabhi b loss ni karogy is k sat h sath apa ko ziyada sy ziyada experince ka hona b bht lazmi hai k aap achi tarha yeh kam sekhlo phr kar lena kiu kkoi b kam bina sekhy ni ata..

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders have to be very much comfortable with all type of analysis rather than Technical analysis is the analysis of movement based on arithmetical (formulas, graphs,etc) and technical analysis don't depend on news so you mean fundamental analysis. These two things coupled with trading experience will make us a good forex trader and we are now on the way to make a lot of money from forex market and i think it gives an extra support of you.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arun kumar View Post
    knowledge,skill,or expierience dono hi kafi jayada maine rakhta hai kyoun ki agar aap k pass in tino hai to aap is market me accha trade kar sakte hai to mein sabhi trader ko jaroor suggest karoonga ki aap in tino chijo ka jaroor dhayan de jis se ki aap is market mein accha trader ban sake , ye market me kafi risk bhara hua hai aur agar trader in tino batein acche se dhayan deta hai to who is market mein apne target ko achive kar lega.
    knowledge leke hi kaam koi bhi karenge yadi hum knowledge leke kaam nhi karenge to hum life me kuch nhi ka r sakenge mai isme khoob time deta hun .

Banned mrcoco is an unknown quantity at this point mrcoco's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course the, learning is the key of success if we have the lot of knowledge skills, and methods of business and much experience for good trading then we, can effective good trading, by this way we can earn lot of profit from forex, business the forex is the profitable business for every, one and we can make a successful traders..

Senior Member parulsikder56 is an unknown quantity at this point parulsikder56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I agree with you. I think that proper learning the forex trading and in your ability and knowledge around forex marketplace is required to use benefit in the forex trading, in acquisition prescribed practices is more important for forex trading. Good Job, Bro.

Senior Member arun kumar is an unknown quantity at this point arun kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    knowledge,skill,or expierience dono hi kafi jayada maine rakhta hai kyoun ki agar aap k pass in tino hai to aap is market me accha trade kar sakte hai to mein sabhi trader ko jaroor suggest karoonga ki aap in tino chijo ka jaroor dhayan de jis se ki aap is market mein accha trader ban sake , ye market me kafi risk bhara hua hai aur agar trader in tino batein acche se dhayan deta hai to who is market mein apne target ko achive kar lega.

Member waseemkhan1 is on a distinguished road waseemkhan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhai ap na sahi kaha ha k knowledge , skills , and experience are the key for success main bhi yahi kahon ga k jis bandy k pass ya chezain nahi hongi trading karny k liyea tu wo kabhi forex trading main kamyab nahi ho saky ga trading karny k liyea in chezon ka hasil karna bara zarori ha is k ilawa kabhi bhi forex main success nahi ho sakta.

Senior Member junaid.yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point junaid.yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you. My dear forex trading main experience , knowledge , skills bohat important hain. in k bina forex trading main success hona bohat mushkil hai. new members ko in sab chizun ko sab sy pehly follow krna chahye tab he wo forex main success full ban sakty hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 588 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)