+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 588 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah actually i think that you are totally right and there is no doubt about what you have said my friend so for me i think taht we need the knwoledge at the first side and then we need the expeirence and the skills

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ronykhan0000 is on a distinguished road ronykhan0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge,skills & experience both are related i think,because when you have good knowledge then its buildup your skills & if your skill is good then experience gather is very easy.so we need learning forex to gather knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hrm is an unknown quantity at this point hrm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, knowledge, and experience is more important for the traders. if the traders has more experience in the trading then they can understand more about the trading. if the traders practice more about the demo trading then they can get more experience in the trading all time. where, analysis is more important for the traders.

Senior Member anik.bala is an unknown quantity at this point anik.bala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cards is a one illustrator action that i spirit not mentioned in my thinking . cards is rattling worrying because if you were not forbearing sufficiency you`ll be wanting to tidy fast profits , and so you`ll use big lots , and by doing this you`re fairish risking your all great and your also deal beefiness greedy ,and so unify how to corroborate your emotions ..

Banned hinajee is an unknown quantity at this point hinajee's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree these all thing are most important for the trader who want to make the money on the trading sites when we will take the learning of the trading then i will expert us and in the shape of the skill it is developed in our mind and these things are also make us rich in forex trading if we get these things properly.,.,,.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han mai ap ki bat se agree karta hon aur mere kahyal se agar hum forex trading business main apni knowledge aur experience ko increase karlein tou phir hum iss business ki success ki key hasil kar sakte hain aur success hasil kar kay big earning kar sakte hain.

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    G ap bilkul theek ho per mujay lagta hah kay is kay ellawa money mangement, planing. hardworking, timing, intrest our buhat si cheezaon ko follow kar kay forex main successfull bana ja sakta hah.skills koi important nahi hain

Senior Member sojib20 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that the important to achievement within the forex market, are know-how simply because you have to get each of the needed details about the forex market that will assist you while having trading evening.. along with expertise along with experience can help you draw this off,, whatever you think.

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Traders View Post
    Yes I agree that Knowledge, skill and experience are the keys of success for traders in forex trading but General conversation is forum also gave the best facility of learning of forex.
    YES , indeed this forum it self give a very good source of iinforantion about the forex market and how to deal with it and what are the basics of this market ,and there`s also some section where you can get free trading strategies ,and different kinds of indicators and expert advisors for totally free ,,,so yeah indain-forex ROCKS ...

Senior Member habib24 is an unknown quantity at this point habib24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course,i think knowledge,skill,experience are the to success in Forex business.if you have enough knowledge,skill,experience about Forex ,then you will can manage business and money easily,
    you can understand market movement ,so my opinion knowledge,skill,experience is power to you, that reach to you top level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 588 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)