+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 588 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, bilkul aisa hi hai ap ko in sab cheezo ke baare me pata ho aur in sab ka experience bi ho phir ap kaamyab ho aur ap bina roke apni trade jaari rakh sakte hai aur Forex me sab ye sab cheezo ko read karte rahe be shak ap kaamyab ho ge.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-29), IGI (2018-10-29)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo21 View Post
    i think that the key to success in the forex market , are knowledge because you have to acquire all the necessary information about the forex market that will help you during your trading day ..and skills and experience can really help you pull it off ,,what you think ...
    you are right, bilkul aisa hi hai ap ko in sab cheezo ke baare me pata ho aur in sab ka experience bi ho phir ap kaamyab ho aur ap bina roke apni trade jaari rakh sakte hai aur Forex me sab ye sab cheezo ko read karte rahe be shak ap kaamyab ho ge.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge pays a big role in trading business traders have good knowledge skills they prepare good plan and strategy in trade to earn income. They use good indicators and plans to make money. This experience is also beneficial in this business. and, in Forex as well as any kind of business you need to do should require a complete knowledge and a great experience. What else in Forex you also try earnestly to learn every about this business and its provisions first. For the reason that Forex trading is a huge online business all over the world and its need to learn it without your knowledge can not do this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are all very important parts of the trade, all necessary for traders, if we have a lot of knowledge, skills and business methods, and a lot of experience for good trading, then we can do good trade, in this way we can produce a lot the advantages of forex business, forex is a profitable business for everyone but to get from here easily, traders will need all these qualities when trading. and Of course you are right, We also imagine that knowledge, talent, and knowledge will be important for success. Due to the fact only with these types it is possible to make the right decisions and be able to control your experience along with greed so that you can help to make a profit every day and so the Foreign Exchange grows very easy and profitable for your needs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me, I feel that the key to success in the forex business market, is basically knowledge because you have to have all the necessary information about the forex market that will help you further during your trade. Skills and experiences often become strong over time. If you have good skills, knowledge and lots of good experiences then you will be on the way to success. and in my opinion I always thought that I would add that emotional control and discipline are also needed to be profitable in forex because even though we learn every thought of trading and not control our emotions, we can not profit. with good skills and knowledge then a dealer can get a good profit..good pips, bro

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true. Information, proficiency and experience are the essence of winning and scintillating guides and tips for forex on line exchange business. By following up these glorious guidelines and tips, many individuals benefit in foreign exchange. Then they are very happy. and no doubt experience, knowledge, and skills are the single most important key to any business success in the world and also in forex trading business. in forex trading business if we have all the above then no one can check us to earn money in forex trading business.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree with that, for every forex trader to succeed in forex trading they must gain knowledge first of all through learning through various ways, applying knowledge into practice with demo account and with the time you gain experience in it and more you do it everyday to perfect your trading skills. and In my view I think forex is the best for making money. be skilled and clearly experienced as all of the above is the key to succeeding in the fore trade, along with you must have patience, not being emotional and always practical. I hope you are lucky.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you. Without these three items, it is not possible for everyone to generate consistent earnings from forex. Knowledge is needed because without it how we will know about forex? Skills are needed because the business has many things to practice. The more we practice, the higher our skills in trading. Experience is also one of the things to be accomplished, and that can be achieved by practicing and solving every problem encountered throughout our trading journey. and that's actually true. Knowledge, skills and experience tend to be the key to your success. And the golden rule. ADDITIONAL FOR tips related to forex in line trading business. from acting on these golden rules AND ALSO tips thousands of people earning revenue with forex trading. AND ALSO they are very happy.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the sam; and other traders must be the same thing he can not benefit from trade, the essentioal knowledge to survive in trade and practice is the only source to make and gain xperience, the new trder has no proper knowledge so must work har from the others and it is true that the knowledge, learning, experience, skills and education of forex trading is the key to success to become a successful trader and to earn profits and to earn money from trading if you have these characteristics then you can easily get success,

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the key to success in the forex market, is knowledge because you have to get all the necessary information about me completely agree with, m forex requires all knowledge, skill, and pateinc e, this can only lead us to success, greedines and impatienccy can harm us so we can have access to trade. and I think it's very good to say that knowledge, skills and experience are the key to getting success not only here but in every job or job and if we are talking about forex then forex also requires things like that above

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 588 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)