+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 588 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member shaheer kkhan is an unknown quantity at this point shaheer kkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually in this note every person can say about his or her thoughts so i will shair what i feel so about this whole thing that is that i can do alot with skinls but if have only knowledge then i cand to alot because for taht i need an other person to learn taht knowledge from me and then that skiled person will do all work for me in this business and market that is i dont like and i dont prafer to do. on the hand learning is always batter and it is a neccessory to make more and more moeny in this world and one of the most importnat thisng is that it is very good to do all this.
    ***$$G****

Senior Member malik hamza is an unknown quantity at this point malik hamza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear mn aap ki baat sy agree krta ho kyun k agr aap k pass yeh sb cheezy han to aap sucessfull hi ho gay agr aap k pass yeh cheezy nai hn to aap kuch nai krskty

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    I think you are totally right, every trader must have the knowledge that's why he need to learn before he started trading then he must practice on demo account to get the experience and the skills because those two only came by training, it is essential for traders to do those steps to get the success that he want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sania1 is an unknown quantity at this point sania1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes yeh tamam baatien aik acha trader ban`nay k liye bht had tak zaroori hain ager app mai yeh tamam factors a jatain hain tou app is say achi earning karnay k qabil ho jatain hain is liye in ko seekhain app k liye acha ho ga

Member saif136 is an unknown quantity at this point saif136's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of instruction the learning is the key of success , if we hit the lot of knowledge, skills and methods of commerce , and much experience for sound trading, then we can efficacious groovy trading, by this way we can garner lot of profit from forex byplay, the forex is the gainful acting for every one, and we can puddle a palmy traders.

Senior Member rana.shami is an unknown quantity at this point rana.shami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree these all things is important for success in forex trading because forex trading is profitable business es main profit ki koi limit nai hoti agar koi b trader trading main proper knowledge and experience rakhta hae to wo easily successful trader ban sakta hae

Senior Member mohamed.a is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed.a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can make the doalr aswell n camake the doalr the best.. kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ak both ache company han knowledge skill or experince or luck jis kay pass ho wo alredy forex ma asane say kamayab hosakta han..

Senior Member raheel11 is an unknown quantity at this point raheel11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you r right and i agree with you.knowledge,skills and experience and talent are the key of success in forex trading.so as it is key to success in every field of life so it is also necessary for trading to attain successs.

Senior Member maqsood.786 is an unknown quantity at this point maqsood.786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh to guaranted baat hai kay jis bunday kay paas us kee related field ka knowledge, experience or skills proper hun to us kay paas to kamyabi kee chabi hai yaro yeh hum pay depend krta hai kay hum is ko kis tara say krtay hain hamain is ko proper he krna chahye phir he maza ay gaa.

Senior Member ramsha jahan is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha jahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are absolutely right that knowledge skills and experience are the key to the success.......and these all things you can get from FOREX by learning and practice on daily basis........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 588 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)