+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 588 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Member janag822 is an unknown quantity at this point janag822's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true knowledge skills and experience are the key factorz of success without these key factors no one can gain success in any field of life..according to me these are the steps of success in the bussiness..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rimsha jee is on a distinguished road rimsha jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course my dear Forex trading business mein knowledge aur experience ka hona bhot zarori hai.ager humary pass Forex trading business k bary mein knowledge aur experience na ho to hum Forex trading business mein kabhi bhi success hasil nahi ker sakty.Forex trading business mein knowledge aur experience ki bhot zarorat hai is k bagier hum is mein zayada profit earn nahi ker sakty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member madfx is an unknown quantity at this point madfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend I also think same that knowledge , skills , and experience are the key for success and If you have all that elements then you can be reach in success and can be make a rich and millionaire but we should prepared for the loss every time.

Banned Javed Yaqoob is on a distinguished road Javed Yaqoob's Avatar
    Thanks
    g hay knowledge skills and experience as forex me boat he ham hay qk as k baghar trading achy nai hoty hay or na he munafa hchay meltay hay

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge hume help karti hai market me analysis karne me or market trend me skills hume help karte hai ache tarikey se trade karne me or paise kmane me jbki experience hmare kaam ata hai aasani se trade karne me or market me sure hokar paise kamane me...

Senior Member moudandajnwa is an unknown quantity at this point moudandajnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to add to this thread that Forex is volatile and have many things which can change the way in which it behaves. To understand its so volatility and work with it one has to be careful and have the knowledge. You are right knowledge,skill and experience are the key to success in the Forex and you can get them by hard works !!

Senior Member Imran Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Imran Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you my brother
    knowledge , skills , and experience are the key for success .what do you think ???
    and if you want long time earning and real business in your lige then you have to teach how to do trade how to earn for a long time thanks

Banned shakeel ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point shakeel ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this is true knowledge experience are the key of success because if you have no knowledge about someone so you can not ear from this like this if you have experience you cannot earn from this so both are importent for success

Senior Member nhkhan is an unknown quantity at this point nhkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan bilkul aap ki is baat par sab hi mutafiq hain koi bhi business karnese pehle in sab baton ka hona buhat zaroori hai pehle knowledge,skill and experience aur aik cheez aur buhat zarooi hai hum koi bhi business investment k baghair start kar hi nahin sakte bilkul isi tarah forex trading business hai jahan hamain in sab batoon ki zaroort parti hai tub kaheen ja k hum trading k qabil hote hain........

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business me successful wohi hota hai jo is me good experience ,knowledge rakhta hai.Agar ap kay pass forex ki achi knowledge hai tu ap is me bohat ziada earning kar saktay hai.Forex me experience kay sath sath hardworking ki bhi zarorat hoti hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 588 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)