+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 588 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned 2020 is an unknown quantity at this point 2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    The purpose of planning in Forex is just to make sure that nothing goes wrong. You you start your trade with certain strategies and planning then there is less chance to be in trouble. If you have better plan then you can easily grab the every possible chances and hence it becomes easy for you to achieve your goal easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lop is an unknown quantity at this point lop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I open one or more buy trade and same numbers of sell trade also I open at a time. If I have no time to see the market I don't worry because buy and sell both sides trade I opened, so no loss. When I get time to watch the market I analysis then what should I close ...... buy trade or sell trade. Then I analysis and start normal trade. In this case when if I close buy trade I lose with sell trade and vice-vars. In this case I give concentration on trading and try to recover loss. If I close both trade I don't have profit or loss, only neutral.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tr10 is an unknown quantity at this point tr10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes skills knowledge and experince are the key for success in forex.ager ap k pas achay skills hain ,acha knowledge hai aur acha experince hai to ap ko ye cheezan success ki taraf le kr jain gin

Senior Member uaefx is an unknown quantity at this point uaefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In any endeavor in life, you have up and down periods. Dealing with the market has many such up and down periods. In order to profit from the up periods, you have to tolerate or even "enjoy" the down periods. In order to enjoy the profits, you have to got through losses. And perhaps if would be useful if you could actually celebrate your losses.

Banned 5656 is an unknown quantity at this point 5656's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my experience that the best trade of Forex Kobe because when you trade yourself to learn from your mistakes when loss.The contest trade practice next learning either Forex Kobe are good if it has good people, but sometimes find deals losing've tried once .

Banned 55555 is an unknown quantity at this point 55555's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view forex brokers are quite unaware of future moves like we do. The only advantage they have is they earn regard less of traders win or lose in form of spread. If brokers new the future they will simply enter big trades and win lot of money but that is not the case.

Banned evd is an unknown quantity at this point evd's Avatar
    Thanks
    How Does Hedging Work For Foreign Exchange: But after reading Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom you will find that with the knowledge you gain you will encouraged to create your own successful trading plan that will slowly but surely lead you to success. Do something that clears your head .

Banned 9000 is an unknown quantity at this point 9000's Avatar
    Thanks
    How Does Hedging Work For Foreign Exchange: But after reading Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom you will find that with the knowledge you gain you will encouraged to create your own successful trading plan that will slowly but surely lead you to success. Do something that clears your head .

Banned 8989 is an unknown quantity at this point 8989's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex as already grow and is known every part of the world, but most people still did not known is existence, so i want to ask if Forex will grow more for every one in the world to no about it, because is a profitable business, and if one person in a house do it, and he/she get successful he/she will introduce it to the family and from their family introduce it to their friends, do you think that every one in the world will no Forex and join the market to trade too, or is only for some few people to know.

Banned but is an unknown quantity at this point but's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 588 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 560 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)