+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 588 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member dasar is an unknown quantity at this point dasar's Avatar
    Thanks
    can make the real trade pass forex ka kowledage or demo acount ka experince hota hia wo he foerx me jaldi kamyab hota hia dear mere teacher nay btaya tha k forex me ager tum nay kamyab hona hai toh forex me sab say pehley achi learning kar lo bad me achi earning karo geh other wise tum forex me kamyab he ni ho saktey me nay ahsa he kia toh aj me achi earning kar raha ho...... make the good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonnt is an unknown quantity at this point suzonnt's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am agree with you forex need good knowledge and i think It really is correct. Information, expertise and also knowledge will be the important regarding accomplishment and also fantastic principles and also methods for forex trading on the web investing enterprise. Simply by performing after these kinds of fantastic principles and also suggestions 1000s of folks are making income inside currency trading. And they're very happy.and we are so happy to forex and need good knowledge...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul aysa hota ha kyo hota hai ya aysa ha aik acha business hai fraud mushkil bat hai ka bara k jo koy be ni lagta ka is me koi bhi fraud kr sakta hai qk ya hamara personal ka bara ma account hota hai ya aik acha business ha.

Senior Member SHEHZAD is an unknown quantity at this point SHEHZAD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i absolutely agree with your statement that knowledge,skills and experience are the key factors to success in forex trading and is true.If you have all these factor along with good money management then you can make some good money.

Member onlineaxact is on a distinguished road onlineaxact's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han aap ki bat theek hay aur ye batain hi aisi hain kay jo hamaray liye kamyabi ki zmanat ho skati hain aur en sab me knowledge boaht hi achi bat hay aur ye kamyabi kay liye zorri hay

Senior Member fair is an unknown quantity at this point fair's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ne jo points mention kiy hain sab he sahi hain main pori tarha s e app ki bat se agree karta hun jis bandy ke pass knowledge hai experience hai ye sab skills hain wo kabhi be nakam nahi ho sakta hai kabhi be loss nahi karwa sakta hai is market main

Banned utariq29 is an unknown quantity at this point utariq29's Avatar
    Thanks
    i totally agrre with . forex needs all knowledge.
    yes skills knowledge and experince are the key for success in forex.ager ap k pas achay skills hain ,acha knowledge hai aur acha experince hai to ap ko ye cheezan success ki taraf le kr jain gin

Banned hercules is an unknown quantity at this point hercules's Avatar
    Thanks
    One way of getting the other mentioned factors then in the forex trading business we are required to be more serious in implementing trading that is with the result that it will tire and bangs nothing will and you can't control the market and force it to move in a desired direction, the only thing you can control is jeopardy rather than A person can attain knowledge and experience through learning and practicing with demo account.

Senior Member ababa is an unknown quantity at this point ababa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ofcourse i am totally agree with u that experience knowledge and information and hard work means key to sucess in forex if u have this then u can get profit from forex and trading

Senior Member hmalik is an unknown quantity at this point hmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think knowledge skills and experience are the main things by which you can achieve success . because if you don't have any knowledge about the thing you are doing then you have the chances to become failed in that work and in forex trading these all things play there role very much.
    Just chill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 588 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)