+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 588 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member nami is an unknown quantity at this point nami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes knowledge is first think in which you are learn the forex trade and what are the different stages of he forex trade and how you can manage so its your know and if you do it so you are achieve it and after the time your working experience is increas

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jayjon is an unknown quantity at this point jayjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is compulsory.every feild in life we need knowlade.expirence,and skills.is liye hi hm life mein succes ho saktay hein.life ki kamyabi ka daromadar hmaray experience,skills or education pe hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ajit kumar is an unknown quantity at this point ajit kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se jo hai kiye jo hai ki ye sare chiz jo hai ki aapke es business se jure hote hai kyunki es business ko karne ke liye jo hai ki aapko in chizo ki jarurat hoti hai .forex business ko karne ke liye jo hai ki knowledge, skill, , experience ye sab jo hai ki aapko es business mai bane rahane ke liye jaruri hai ...

Senior Member infomasterpub is an unknown quantity at this point infomasterpub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    he kaha hai k jis k pass forex ka kowledage or demo acount ka experince hota hia wo he foerx me jaldi kamyab hota hia dear mere teacher nay btaya tha k forex me ager tum nay kamyab hona hai toh forex me sab say pehley achi learning kar lo bad me achi earning karo geh other wise tum forex me kamyab

Banned rook banjo is an unknown quantity at this point rook banjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Always i am tried to find my best trading method and still let alone in every steps skill is all ways need for all time like Proper knowledgeexperienceskill and practice make a trader successfulMost trader think luck is main fac namely both are important some times luck help you to get more and sometimes your skills make you winner

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader can't earn profits if he makes wrong decisions in fact If we earn money at first we have to gather knowledge and experience as it is often regarded that luck sometimes work but not always but so skill helps a trader always for earning that luck sometimes carry huge amount from the forex market but not always

Senior Member muslih is an unknown quantity at this point muslih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the knowledge experience and skill is indeed very useful for a trader and it's very important and we as traders must be able to manage emotions then all will be fine and we have to be calm in trading and trading psychology strongly influenced and that is very good ...

Senior Member asad rj is an unknown quantity at this point asad rj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend knowledge skill experience are the key to success agar apky ka pas ya sb ha to ap successful ban sakty hai sirf trader pa hi neh balky har jaga is ka sath sath ap jitni mehnat karty ho to is ma apka hi faida hai

Senior Member ind5421 is an unknown quantity at this point ind5421's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that knowledge is the only one basic thing that can help us in any section. Forex is a great place for learning and earning but if you try to trade here without any knowledge, you may failed.

Banned khazifaruk8978 is an unknown quantity at this point khazifaruk8978's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think just like you all that this forex indeed need a lot of things to support our success in trading forex, we can not win if we do not requisite to acquire and apply penalization within ourselves, all rattling inter-related so all acquire to remain our consignment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 588 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)