+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 588 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned djancuk is an unknown quantity at this point djancuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    This business is many time proti depend your technical knowledge in fact and also there are some methods for trading therefore Technical analysis can help us to make profit from forex trading like If you want to gain in here then must be need understand technical knowledge for good traders namely technical analysis is very important signal indicator market trend strategy money management and many more that is All technical analysis is based on price action some trader like to use trading indicator to help them make price analysis and some other trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nooraslam is an unknown quantity at this point nooraslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear . forex Trading main success k bohat hee Achi rasty hain .. is main bohat hee tareeqy si is main Trading kar Sakty ho . is main app logo ko koyee bee problem nahee hogha . is main app news ko bee dek Sakty ho is si bee app ek Acha profit bana sakty ho . or is main app kisi bee bari Trader ko bee follow kar Sakty ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member champaroy525 is an unknown quantity at this point champaroy525's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is admittedly. Knowledge, skills and change are the key of success and gilded rules and tips for Forex on communication trading job. By performing upon these gilded rules and tips thousands of people are earning vantage in Forex trading. And they are real cheerful.

Senior Member gulfam123 is on a distinguished road gulfam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you three factors that give you great success in trading are show above so you must follow them and you can earn big profit in this way so learning is necessary to get big profit learning is necessary to earn profit

Member shippa is an unknown quantity at this point shippa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ababa View Post
    yes ofcourse i am totally agree with u that experience knowledge and information and hard work means key to sucess in forex if u have this then u can get profit from forex and trading
    I agree with you, that's all that we can be the key to achieve success in the forex business. therefore, as traders we have to work hard, and a lot to learn. because it becomes absolutely necessary for us to be successful in the forex business. I'm sure every person in the forex business, wants success.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge and skills, and experience yes all of them are the key for our success because all of them is important in the trade, if we only have knowledge , and we train only a few weeks, then we will not get the experience that we need, because it was very valuable for the progress of our trading.

Senior Member missdexit is an unknown quantity at this point missdexit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge,skills and experience is very important in Forex business . Without knowledge,skills and experience we can't get success in Forex trading . If you have a proper knowledge and experience then you can easily earn a biggest money . So knowledge and experience is very important for getting success in Forex business .

Senior Member juewelldpi12 is an unknown quantity at this point juewelldpi12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that i have done the work to Forex so i hump participate noesis composition typewriting communication and etc so it is most strategic entity in my history so everyman pauperization in this element.

Banned hamza.boy is an unknown quantity at this point hamza.boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    han ji ap nay tiek he kaha hai k jis k pass forex ka kowledage or demo acount ka experince hota hia wo he foerx me jaldi kamyab hota hia dear mere teacher nay btaya tha k forex me ager tum nay kamyab hona hai toh forex me sab say pehley achi learning kar lo bad me achi earning karo geh other wise tum forex me kamyab he ni ho saktey me nay ahsa he kia toh aj me achi earning kar raha ho......

Senior Member zindagi is an unknown quantity at this point zindagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han knowledge or skills se to sab kuch kiya ja sakta hai laikin in cheezon ko sahi tarah se use krny ka b hamien pata hona chahiye agar hum achi tarah skills use krty hain to hum forex win kr sakty hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 588 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)